Favorite cutting cycle without tren?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Phaze, Mar 16, 2017.

1. Phaze

Phaze Member

Trying to plan next cycle. Rather not use tren if possible. Want to lean out for summer. Any advise?

2. Fromhumantosaiyan

Fromhumantosaiyan Junior Member

Maybe Test P + winny or var and a good diet & training ;)

stone988 likes this.
  3. gr8whitetrukker

gr8whitetrukker Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I can lean out just fine on 350mg of test c
    Eat in a deficit and workout. You will get lean

BigRed91, Geterdun, redrum720 and 4 others like this.
  4. stone988

stone988 Member

If you have the money and time run primo. Winny is amazing, but your diet will be the factor in the end.

5. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Test propionate and mast. Higher mast than test.

ManK likes this.
  6. CherryChillin

CherryChillin Member

Anavar helps burn fat, so does hgh, test increases fat oxidation. There you go

7. Test + Mast + GH

250 test, 350 mast p, and however much GH you can afford. :)

Cruising is the best time to lean out if time is not a huge concern, which doesn't require anything more than 250mg of test. I don't advocate blasting if body composition isn't moving forward dramatically. Doesn't mean scale weight has to go up, but the less drugs you take, the better in the long run, and leaning out to a reasonable body composition just doesn't require much gear.

hurricane, redrum720, mands and 4 others like this.
  8. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

diet will make you cut not gear. if you take gear to cut with you will be disappointed.

hurricane, redrum720, Razo and 4 others like this.
  9. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Add a stack to your gear that will increase your caloric deficit:
    clen
    Albutoral
    ECA
    Phen
    There's a million of them.

10. Mr.B66

Mr.B66 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Its already been said but if you want to get lean "ripped" you wont find that in a bottle. Diet diet diet diet diet!!!!!! There is no way to get around it you must eat to get lean.

11. gr8whitetrukker

You dont know nothing about that brother!
    Ive seen your pics
    Your more ripped than a bag of chips.

Mr.B66 and PuddlePiratePunk like this.
  12. mands

mands Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

And Cardio ;)

mands

hurricane, Mr.B66 and Razo like this.
  13. Razo

Razo Member

I know guys who are shredded on dbol and test. Arnold was a prime example. Yes Genetics play a important role but like everyone said, if your diet is shit then it doesn't matter what you take.

14. Razo

Razo Member

Absolutely. Cardio should be part of everyone's training routine. Doesn't matter if your bulking or cutting.

mands likes this.
  15. mands

Great for heart and health you are correct. Actually I think us bigger dudes while bulking it's more important to add cardio than anything.

Good point man.

mands

redrum720, Seven and Razo like this.
  16. Razo

Razo Member

Accurate statement. Alot of younger guys that goto the gym think that cardio burns muscle and they are afraid of losing size. A ridiculous amount of cardio can eat away at muscle but it's not 30-60 min a day that's going to do that.

Like you said, what's the point of being all jacked up on the outside if you can't walk up 2 flights of stairs without breathing heavy. Your heart needs a little love too.

mands and Seven like this.
  17. gr8whitetrukker

I would sincerely add cardio if i had time. Idk how you fuckers find the time. Takes me 1hr for my lifting sess if im focused on hypertrophy and 2hrs if im on my favorite strength training routine. That and what work rapes from me then of course family. I do all my shit at 0300 to make it fit in

No time for cardio

hurricane likes this.
  18. mands

Even if you could add 20 minutes or a little less you could get a good mile in with incline and it would help substantially.

You should try and work it in before your lifts if you can.

mands

gr8whitetrukker likes this.
  19. Razo

Razo Member

I understand that some of us have a crazy work work schedule and a family. What I would recommend is maybe skipping a day of weights and leaving a day open for cardio, maybe throw in some Calisthenics that same day.

Or like Mands said, fit in 20 min before or after a work out.

redrum720, gr8whitetrukker and mands like this.
  20. gr8whitetrukker

Yeah, i know it would be beneficial. I used to be a cardio machine. But they paid me for it in those days :)
    We make sacrifices and i will not sacrifice my size or strength. But i should make time for it i know. Thanks for making me feel guilty

Seven and Razo like this.