Favorite mk677 brands

Whats everyones fav mk677 brands. Im just getting into sarms even though technically mk677 isent a sarm it still falls under in category.

What are thoughts of inj. Mk?

4Figgy

Whats everyones fav mk677 brands. Im just getting into sarms even though technically mk677 isent a sarm it still falls under in category.

What are thoughts of inj. Mk?
Haven’t tried any inj MK, but what I got from Umbrella Labs was legit.

I was checking out european labs. Also was debating shredded labs but i got fake clen from him a few months ago. I beleive he took it off hes price list but i never taking mk sp i wouldent know if it lwgit or not..

How long before you started noticing. A diff in the gym

4Figgy

I was checking out european labs. Also was debating shredded labs but i got fake clen from him a few months ago. I beleive he took it off hes price list but i never taking mk sp i wouldent know if it lwgit or not..

How long before you started noticing. A diff in the gym
I was not using specifically for the gym, but from recovery from shoulder surgery. Got all the regular sides from it: water retention, lethargy after dosing, and extra appetite.

Tiredandhot

I don't know if they still sell them it, but Narrow Labs has good reviews and legit cardarine. They were going to pull all their sarms off but might still have them.

Dthcore

I have friends that ran narrow labs MK about 8 months ago and it was legit for sure. Cant speak for them now though.

Mayne

I am on IRC.BIO MK-677 now, they renamed to one above. Gained weight and hunger but not nearly on the level of PPL MK-677 tho I must add I have been on rhGH for months before adding the MK and that may have diminished the bloat from having already high IGF-1 making the MK not that powerful like on it's own beforehand. Going by the look of the powder they are both white to grey, identical odor, taste equally and turn into rock after time likely due to water.

Dthcore

I am on IRC.BIO MK-677 now, they renamed to one above. Gained weight and hunger but not nearly on the level of PPL MK-677 tho I must add I have been on rhGH for months before adding the MK and that may have diminished the bloat from having already high IGF-1 making the MK not that powerful like on it's own beforehand. Going by the look of the powder they are both white to grey, identical odor, taste equally and turn into rock after time likely due to water.

So PPL was better mk?

Mayne

I gained a lot more weight on it but like I pointed above on IRC.BIO I already had been on 4 IU rhGH for months before adding that which may have reduced the bloat.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts