Female bloating from GH

Discussion in 'Women and Steroids' started by Norse13, Feb 3, 2020.

1. Norse13

Norse13 Member

Hi,
    Wife did 3 weeks of GH at 1iu, then increased to 2iu. She seemed to bloat quite a bit (2-3kg) when upping the dose. We've read that this happens often.
    From experience, will the bloat subside after some weeks? How long does it take for the body to get used to it and drop the bloat? Or is it necessary to go back to 1iu to get rid of the bloat?
    (Also on 5mg tbol and 12.5mg primo a)

2. Sven_Northman

Sven_Northman Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How long on Tbol? It alone can cause bloat.

3. Norse13

Norse13 Member

Switched to tbol about 1 week ago, the bloat started well before that. First time on tbol, but it's only 5mg.
    Multiple var and primo cycles before, never bloated like this. I suspect the GH, not the tbol. Could be wrong though.

4. Sven_Northman

Never heard of females running Tbol. So that was my first thought. Good luck getting it sorted.

TheAnabolicStore likes this.
  5. TheAnabolicStore

TheAnabolicStore Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Sven is not wrong in saying about the tbol. What makes you suspect the hgh?

6. Thanks again for reiterating EXACTLY what members said... again.

What fucking purpose do you serve?

FUCK OFF back to your thread, drug dealer

7. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

Go home cunt. You're lost. You don't belong here. This isn't good brand recognition for you. Fuck off and stay in your thread.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  8. Hey Norse, did you ever pin down the cause of the blaoting? Anything change? Still stick with 2 IUs?...my wife is curious also about any joint pain she might have had too.

9. Sven_Northman

I get it, you want to be helpful. But you're continually bumping old threads with comments that are not helpful. And its irritating. So do us all a favor and practice some self restraint.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  10. Norse13

Norse13 Member

Reduced from 2iu to 1.5iu but no change in the past 10 days or so. Will reduce to 1iu for another 10 days or so. Then stop it to see what happens.
    She never bloated on primo or t3 or clen before so it's not that.
    I doubt it's the tbol because the dosage is small and the bloat started before switching to tbol.
    I've read on many forums and logs that it's common for women to bloat on hgh, it's the first time she uses it.
    I normally pay to have her gear tested by janoshik, but hgh testing is very expensive, and this is (supposed to be) Pharma Norditropin pens rather than powder from China.
    She has no joint pains. It definitely helps on her sleep, we live in a very noisy area and she doesn't wake up as often from the noise now.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2020
    SolidChemistry likes this.
  11. He's trying to drum up business hoping that someone sees his handle and puts two and two together and realizes he's a source.

Notice that his inane observations are only found in member threads. He doesn't have the balls to try that shit in another source thread.

i'm gonna bump his thread for him the MSG way. If he wants to ignore the unwritten rules about posting outside of his thread, then i should be able to ignore the unwritten rules of mentioning other sources in his source thread.

Two wrongs don't make a right? i beg to differ.

Savagesteve and Sven_Northman like this.
  12. Sven_Northman

Ruthless. I like it.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  13. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

It's common when you first begin HGH. It'll go down in a few weeks

14. Norse13

Norse13 Member

That's what I thought, but it's been around 4 weeks already... how long usually before it goes down?