Fertility Dilemma

So as most of you know I have been on try for 7 years now. I'm currently on 38 MG's e4d of test cup. We now want to have a child. I have attempted at least 2 restarts in this 7 years using clomid,Hcg and just time off with no luck. Any hope for us to have a child? I am 29.

puff_daddy

Asking your doctor is probably best for your situation, if you haven't already. Unfortunately that is a side effect of long term AAS use. Best of luck to you.

BBC3

Ken,

I started a thread here. Check out the link and see how easy it is to do your own sperm check with a basic microscope. Perhaps if you were looking yourself, and say with reference to different type "GA-Nutzz" at different times of the day, it could provide you some confidence in what your conditions are as pertaining to what docs are telling you. I think the microscope my kids got for Christmas was 70bucks. As long as it has the basic optics (40x high side bottom focal lens) with good quality lenses you should be fine.

So as most of you know I have been on try for 7 years now. I'm currently on 38 MG's e4d of test cup. We now want to have a child. I have attempted at least 2 restarts in this 7 years using clomid,Hcg and just time off with no luck. Any hope for us to have a child? I am 29.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts