Fight ready by Phil Daru

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Jankauskas, Mar 26, 2020.

1. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

Anyone has this? Been curious about this program for a while.

2. TideGear

TideGear Member

Free or have to buy?

3. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

It costs 150 CAD

4. TideGear

TideGear Member

I'd like to see how it's programmed. Lmk if you snag a copy

5. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

You do any kind of fighting sport?

6. TideGear

TideGear Member

I used to box. I'd like to train again but my elbow can't handle throwing hooks. I'm in physical therapy right now. They say that the elbow pain I get could stem from the dysfunction in my shoulder blade. We'll see soon. It's been that way for almost 10 years but if they get it worked out I'd love to start back. You?

7. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

I wanted to start mma. I did some classes on and off, but because of life’s circumstances I couldn’t/didn’t do it seriously.

Sometimes on my days off the gym I take my gloves with me and practice on my own in a bag, and that’s it.

8. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

Seems like a scam to me, I put in an alternate email address that I don’t even use, but then asked me for a credit card number and the Security code.

Fuck that

9. Oldschool

Oldschool Member

The Marine Raider prep program by Nick K ( hard to remember/ spell last name) is hard core shit also.

Jankauskas likes this.
  10. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

Il check that one out aswell

Oldschool likes this.
  11. Senorman

Senorman Member

I assume it’s a learn to fight/MMA program? Is a training partner required? If not, it’ll be fucking useless. The only way to learn any combat sport is to train with a human, preferably many different ones, not just a heavy bag and/or grappling dummy.

12. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

It’s a conditioning/lifting regimen for fighters.

13. LivEx

LivEx Member

IMO He has the best median when it comes to lifting and MMA training. Great teacher/explainer and has tons of useful techniques on YouTube

I've always been a Muay Thai cat, but this year I said I'd learn ground work, so I've been hitting the posterior chain hard af to build the strength needed.

Jankauskas likes this.
  14. Senorman

Senorman Member

Nice. I’ll check it. I’m a grappler (shitty at MMA). Could always stand to mix it up a bit, especially since Jiu Jitsu is cancelled for the foreseeable future.

15. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

If you decide you To get it please let me know bro.

16. Senorman

Senorman Member

For sure!

17. TideGear

TideGear Member

Y'all tried the seal fit workout? A buddy of mine does it and he runs those super marathons. I bought the book because he recommended it but I haven't tried it yet.