Fight ready by Phil Daru

TideGear

You do any kind of fighting sport?
I used to box. I'd like to train again but my elbow can't handle throwing hooks. I'm in physical therapy right now. They say that the elbow pain I get could stem from the dysfunction in my shoulder blade. We'll see soon. It's been that way for almost 10 years but if they get it worked out I'd love to start back. You?

Jankauskas

I used to box. I'd like to train again but my elbow can't handle throwing hooks. I'm in physical therapy right now. They say that the elbow pain I get could stem from the dysfunction in my shoulder blade. We'll see soon. It's been that way for almost 10 years but if they get it worked out I'd love to start back. You?
I wanted to start mma. I did some classes on and off, but because of life’s circumstances I couldn’t/didn’t do it seriously.

Sometimes on my days off the gym I take my gloves with me and practice on my own in a bag, and that’s it.

Senorman

I assume it’s a learn to fight/MMA program? Is a training partner required? If not, it’ll be fucking useless. The only way to learn any combat sport is to train with a human, preferably many different ones, not just a heavy bag and/or grappling dummy.

Jankauskas

I assume it’s a learn to fight/MMA program? Is a training partner required? If not, it’ll be fucking useless. The only way to learn any combat sport is to train with a human, preferably many different ones, not just a heavy bag and/or grappling dummy.
It’s a conditioning/lifting regimen for fighters.

LivEx

It’s a conditioning/lifting regimen for fighters.
IMO He has the best median when it comes to lifting and MMA training. Great teacher/explainer and has tons of useful techniques on YouTube

I've always been a Muay Thai cat, but this year I said I'd learn ground work, so I've been hitting the posterior chain hard af to build the strength needed.

Senorman

Nice. I’ll check it. I’m a grappler (shitty at MMA). Could always stand to mix it up a bit, especially since Jiu Jitsu is cancelled for the foreseeable future.

TideGear

Y'all tried the seal fit workout? A buddy of mine does it and he runs those super marathons. I bought the book because he recommended it but I haven't tried it yet.

Sponsors