Filtering distilled water to make BAC

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by jJjburton, Sep 28, 2019.

1. jJjburton

jJjburton Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

So I was just going to make my own BAC water by putting BA and distilled water into a syringe and filtering it into a sterile vial. Does anyone else do this? Using it for peptides or HGH.

Why buy BAC when its so easy to make?

2. janoshik

janoshik Member

Well, good luck filtering the pyrogens out.

3. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Expound please.

4. janoshik

janoshik Member

Very simply put, .22um filter will filter out bacteria, but it will not filter bacteria shit (obviously a stretched metaphor), which can give you some minor, but annoying issues. This is much more of an issue with water than with oils.

Eg. endotoxin is a pyrogen and you won't filter that one out. I'd be vary about distilled water. Also adding some BA to distilled water will suck anyway, because that's not really isotonic with your bodily fluids. Which is kinda bad and again, leads to minor, but annoying issues.

T-Bagger likes this.
  5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

How about adding BA to sterile water? Any better?

6. janoshik

janoshik Member

Much much better, but still as I pointed out (in edit), it would be hypotonic. You want isotonic injection fluid (0.9% NaCL).

T-Bagger likes this.
  7. mp46

mp46 Member

What minor but annoying issues? People have been using distilled water with .9% ba forever. It’s literally the recipe posted all over this site.

8. janoshik

janoshik Member

1. distilled water contains pyrogens, you get the same shit people were complaining about with godtropin for years
    2. it's hypotonic, so it literally causes the cells in place of injection to burst, again, leading to inflammation and possibly annoying stuff like itching or knots.

Some people are more sensitive, some less.

9. mp46

mp46 Member

You could potentially sterilize the water in an autoclave situation. 140 for 30 minutes. And I’m sure there’s a simple way to make the solution isotonic as well.

10. janoshik

janoshik Member

Sterilization doesn't have much to do with pyrogens and endotoxin and autoclave at 140 for 30 minutes is known to not destroy all endotoxin present.

Also, that's like building your own cell phone, when you can just get a better one for one tenth of the price.

T-Bagger likes this.
  11. mp46

mp46 Member

Idk. These people seem to think it’s possible to kill them off

Inactivation of Escherichia coli Endotoxin by Soft Hydrothermal Processing

12. janoshik

janoshik Member

13. mp46

mp46 Member

I haven’t read the whole study, what machine are they using?

Would an autoclave or something else not work? If the temp is reached for the prescribed amount if time where does the risk come back into play?

14. janoshik

janoshik Member

A unique one, there's a diagram in the article, would be too long of a description.

As mentioned in the very start of the article you quote,
    Autoclave heat is simply not enough.

Still, can't see anybody choosing to buy an autoclave (even if it worked for that) to get some sterile water, which costs about 2$ per month around here.

15. jJjburton

So then how do you do it?

16. jJjburton

Also what is it that we should be using then? Can I make it?

17. Sworder

Sworder Member

makes his own, if you have all the materials at home except for the distilled water it makes sense to.

18. janoshik

janoshik Member

I purchase sterile 0.9% NaCl in a pharmacy.

Well, if you don't get any issues, it's most likely okay and you don't need to overthink.

Building the machine like the one mentioned in home settings is a bit overkill ( Inactivation of Escherichia coli Endotoxin by Soft Hydrothermal Processing figure 2 )

19. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

I know laws are different in the US from EU, so I wonder if a script is necessary for this stuff?

20. janoshik

janoshik Member

You know, it actually is for a reason unknown to me.
    However nobody cares, unless you look like inspector.

T-Bagger likes this.