fina farm

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by bigvx5, Aug 25, 2007.

bigvx5

bigvx5 Junior Member

Does anybody know if there is so kind of problem with fina farm?placed order with them on the 20th..usually get my stuff in a few days but its already 5 days later and my order status is still pending...sent them an email yesterday morning and havent heard back..any info would be helpful...thanks

Bigkarch

Bigkarch Member

havent heard any bad news.....

HDH

HDH Active Member

5 days seems like a short amount of time to start worrying.

HDH

bigvx5

bigvx5 Junior Member

not really worrying but had ordered several times before and had stuff in 2 days...got an update today and order is processing...no complaints here just itching to get back at it after 2 yrs off with a knee replacement..thanks

BigHippie

BigHippie Junior Member

Another board has a bunch of posts saying that finafarm turned scam. Just what other guys are saying I hope you don't have the same problems.

HDH

HDH Active Member

After 2 years off you should probably take some time to lift naturally. Then maybe start with something a little more mild like Test an Deca.

HDH

bigvx5

bigvx5 Junior Member

well got email on the 28th of aug. saying they had a damaged shipment of filters that my order would be sent out the next day...its the 2nd of sept. still no product....i would say use caution before ordering from them.

HDH

HDH Active Member

I have seen Fina Farm in a thread on another board just recently and it wasn't good talk.

HDH

Mr Wiggly

Mr Wiggly Junior Member

A friend of mine ordered a bunch of stuff from finafarm about 4 or 5 months ago and never got it. He also said he has gotten orders from them quick and he has seen them take 2 or 3 months. Now why he would reorder from them is beyond me.
    So to make a long story long, my friend turns me on to 123researchchems or something like that. I place an order with them and I get an e-mail receipt for my order from finafarm, humm. So after about 3 weeks I tried e-mailing 123researchchems about my order and their website was down and so was their e-mail.
    So I tried calling finafarm probably 30 times. Left a message every time, no response, no nothing. About 3 months later, the shit arrives.
    So, with that said, I would steer way clear of finafarm or the other place I named ( Im not sure on the exact name but its something like that ). I had a bad experience with them. :mad:

bigvx5

bigvx5 Junior Member

got my kit from fina f today....ordered it the 20th of aug.so took quite a while...ordered alternate supplies and got them today also...it only took them 3days to get here...

flannel

flannel Junior Member

Ordered from Fina Farm on September 10, 2007. Almost two weeks later and site still says "processing". No reply to my 3 e-mails sent. They all bounce back as "undelivered". No return phone call. I was charged immediately :) No product, no information, no replies......

Mr Wiggly

Mr Wiggly Junior Member

Yeah, thats nice huh?

blazingguns

blazingguns Junior Member

I got double billed on my cc and no order received. STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

mr.nitro

mr.nitro Member

didn't they get busted?

Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Thought they had either been busted or turned scammer a while ago.

ChaseQ

ChaseQ Active Member

Don @ fina farm got in some trouble a while ago and wasnt shipping anything. Of course he was still taking peoples money. Then he came back and made a lot of promises that everything was good. Now theres a lot of recent talk hes back at his old ways and that means you (the customer) are very likely going to get screwed!

I had a falling out a long time ago when he didnt deliver on his promises!

Caveat Emptor! (buyer beware)

Bigkarch

Bigkarch Member

this is an old thread

bigguy1

bigguy1 Junior Member

its old .......... but its good info, i guess i gotta look for somewhere else to go

Teded408

Teded408 Junior Member

Can you get busted for selling something to make something illegal?thats like getting busted for selling bongs you just call them tobaco pipes and its legal.

bdg77

bdg77 Active Member

I realized that quite some time has passed to rehash a thread this old but wtf. What the heck happened? Anyone have a clue. Used FF for about a decade without a single problem. It was like clockwork, they always came through. The website was looking pretty badass with more and more products. Now it says suspended and I'm left hanging. Didn't have any pending orders just wanted to place one. The last one a few months ago was the best ever. I hope nothing bad happened. If he went offline I sure wish he'd email or call...sigh

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.