Finally legit gyno (need help)

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by FiEnD, Oct 10, 2018.

1. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

So finally i have some signs of gyno.

Sensitive nipples
    When i feel deep behind my left nipple its sore and i can feel a small lump like the size of a BB
    Even overly emotional

I have anastrozle on hand and started at .25 once a week then upped it to .50

I feel i need to up it but i dont want to crash.

What does everyone suggest?

No bloods right now but E2 was on the high side when running legit trt at 110mg/wk

Currently running 250mg/wk

2. JackSmooth

JackSmooth Member

Run nolva or Ralox immediately. If you have neither and must order one, I’d suggest ralox.

roastdawg and Savagesteve like this.
  3. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

4. Arcânn

Arcânn Member

nolva seems to be the common suggestion for this issue

5. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Pharma raloxifene, or nolva if you can't get ralox.

Do yourself a favour and don't blast it with letro like some yahoo will no doubt recommend.

Morefyah likes this.
  6. penche

penche Member

Since you don’t have a blood panel you got me shooting in the dark a bit. However, I’d go with .5mg adex 3X a week for 250 Test a week. Combined with 20mg nolva everyday until gone. Go pharma ancillaries for sure because tits are forever

FiEnD and Santana like this.
  7. Santana

Santana Junior Member

Listen to Penche^.... he got me thru my gyno issue! Worked out perfectly and didn’t effect my gains.

penche and FiEnD like this.
  8. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Good lookin out man

penche likes this.
  9. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Gracias!

penche likes this.
  10. Jstone2

Jstone2 Member

Raloxifene never worked as well as nolva for me. I have even used raloxifene straight from Walgreens, and it has never been as effective for me.

For gyno treatment use 20mg of nolva for the first week and 10mg a day until gone. This is more than enough to reverse gyno, 40mg per day is excessive.

FiEnD likes this.
  11. penche

penche Member

Battled gyno about 5 differ times. Havnt lost a battle yet ;).

FiEnD likes this.
  12. Breakneck

Breakneck Member

Yea get nolvadex to stop the gyno at the nipple. Then an ai to deal with the high estrogen.

Consider getting bloods so you know what estrogen was at that caused this. In the future it'll be valuable.

FiEnD likes this.
  13. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

Finally Legit gyno? Sounds like you’ve been shopping around for this shit to no evail until now?

14. LOL. i was just about to say something similar. Like, finally! After years of trying, i finally got legit gyno.

15. Caber, and letro

16. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Lmao! I dont run an ai unless its completely necessary even with high E2 values. It was only a matter of time lol

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  17. Gaynz39

Gaynz39 Member

I usually don’t either, unless I run a dose of test that I know I need it at.

FiEnD likes this.
  18. roastdawg

roastdawg Member

I use 20mg nolva and 30mg ralox. The thinking is that since I get both off the internet if one is bunk I'm still covered as long as the other is legit. It's worked for me so far. Takes awhile and you should drop your test dose to be safe while you handle it.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  19. FiEnD

FiEnD Member

Still haven't started nolva. My source sent the wrong shit so here i am waiting through the weekend.

Also, today is the day i pin and i think im going to not only drop my dose of Test (obviously) but im going to give it a day or two for my levels to keep dropping before i inject. - makes sense right?

20. Turbo charged

Turbo charged Member

Dropping your dose can make things worse fix problems with ai then make your decision after that