Finishing Long Blast, want to finish with Anavar

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by tsizzle, Aug 19, 2019.

1. ScottyB_NFE

ScottyB_NFE Member

Well that escalated quickly

But on a for real note, I’ve never heard anything good from blasting longer that 20 weeks. Hell even that long I feel just worn the fuck out.

Neewbiest guy and 88GENERAL88 like this.
  2. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

Oh,, so is your fentanyl high dropping there son? Why don't you do what a typical drug addict would do and go break into someones car to get some spare change for your fentanyl fix,,, you stupid retard:rolleyes:
    By the way,, you just lost all credibility (again) for telling me to kill myself
    By the way,, here is the link for proof that you are a drug addict. Read post 1496
    VenomPharma (Canada/USA Domestic) Sale prices and Free vial of Test Prop

3. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Dude you are pathetic my credibility has nothing to do with my past. You have got to be the dumbest fucking idiot I have ever come into contact with. That is your only comeback. Every time I have to tell you to shit the fuck up you post that shit. U do t even have the emails to prove anything so your credibility is ruined. I have the emails am for any member that is worried about me and my word can feel free to ask me and I will be happy to forward them. The fact of the matter is no one cares. You get butt hurt every time someone tells you how fucking stupid you are. That’s an issue I bet you have had since childhood

4. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

Look here everyone! The god damn little girl is acting up again:rolleyes:
    I take it you haven't had the chance to break into someones car yet to get your fentanyl fix,,, ehhh:(
    Okay,, lets ask @canadianb420 at Venompharma now for proof of those E-mals that you wrote him in regards to you asking him to supply you with fentanyl and oxciden. Do you give him permission to post those E-mails here?? We don't need to see your E-mails,,, because it would be easy for you to change the wording to your favor.
    Also,,, lets not forget that you are racist. You do remember calling black members on the forum as niggers,, right? Take a read. Read post 41 and 43
    Anadrol - running it at 25mg ed ??

Your the one that's pathetic,, you god damn son of a bitch;)

5. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

@88GENERAL88
    I told you this once before,, and you seem unable to comprehend written English (likely because your flying high on fentanyl). Im telling you one more time,,, you do not every make childish remarks against me or directly/indirectly make comments about my postings. You just start up issues every time you do it. I have not ever made any snide remarks against you since our last written conversation,, nor have I ever directly or indirectly made a comment against any of your postings since our last written conversation. You are the one that makes a god damn fool of himself every time you make a derogative comment against me. Im just saying,,,, SON

6. If you think blood work is a tell tale sign of good health you have no idea what you’re talking about.

Ima pass. They’re retarded and it’s taking unneeded risks for close to nothing at that point.

Retard.

7. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

FYI you don’t have to be black to be a nigger. You are the perfect example.

On another note-
    take your condescending tone and go motorboat your momma with it, placing judgement on me and my past, fucking dirtbag, your advice is toxic and is similar to telling someone to take a long walk off a short pier.

Last edited: Aug 21, 2019
  8. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

Ohh,, so you are calling out every member on this forum a retard if they do a 6 month cycle,, right?:rolleyes: Why don't you show proof that they (6 month cycles) are bad? Your post did not make any sense. Blood work is a tell tale sign of good health if everything comes back as positive. Even after 6 month cycles.
    Looks like you just proved that your a retard,, there,, son:p:D

9. Hacksaw Jim

Hacksaw Jim Member

You didn't answer my question you god damn son of a bitch. Do you give permission to @canadianb420 from Venompharma to post those E-mails in which you asked him for fentanyl and oxciden?
    I already know that you will dodge this question. Why? Because your a god damn drug addict. Not even your last post about calling black people niggers made any sense. Your flying high on fentanyl again,, son. Just do yourself a favor. Leave the forum. Get some help. Come back when you know you won't call black people niggers,, or tell people to kill themselves,, or be flying high on fentanyl when writing post

10. 88GENERAL88

88GENERAL88 Member

Ahahahahahaha