First brew!

Discussion in 'Steroid Homebrew' started by Ejetson, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Ejetson

Ejetson Member

Yo to all! I have my first brew coming up and I’m super stoked. It’s gonna be test cyp 250. I plan on using basskillers calculator and following a 1ba/19bb recipe. I’m going to start with a small batch first just to get my feet wet. My question is for anyone that has used this recipe.
    1- Is it enough ba/bb to hold at 250? Will be using gso, But have mct also
    2- do you think the pip will be ok with 1/19?@250?
    3- I stay in a warmer climate. Winters are not real where I’m at. Is that enough solvents to keep in suspension? I don’t want it to crash...
    Thank you to all

2. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I do 2/18

3. Ejetson

Ejetson Member

Yea I was looking at that ratio also. There’s so many “perfect test cyp” recipes out there. I’d like to find the best balance between ba/bb, pip, etc. my main concern is for it to just not crash. My goal is to keep the cyp as consistent as possible. Thanks @Evom1

4. Evom1

Evom1 Member

I have zero pip from mine and my house is generally kept around 65* with no crashing. 2/15 crashed however

Ejetson likes this.
  5. Ejetson

Ejetson Member

Noted bro!! Thanks again

6. Ejetson

Ejetson Member

Damn
    Damn dude you keep your house COLD!

7. My kinda temps! i got the heating vent closed off and run the air conditioner and a small fan year round. Too cold outside for the AC to kick out cooled air, but the fan in that bitch does a half decent job of keeping the room cool. Otherwise, i just open the window.

8. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

2/18 @ 250mg/ml works for me in mct. If I go over by 5% - 10% on raws it will crash in the winter.

Pip isnt necessarily a byproduct of ba/bb ratios. The brewing process, quality of product used play a massive role.

I brew tne at 3% GU 2% ba, 40%bb and find no issues with pip.

eje1990 and Ejetson like this.
  9. Ejetson

Ejetson Member

For the filtering I’m using pvdf .22um syringe filters. When I go for the bigger brews I have .22um nylon membrane bottletop filters. When you say brewing process, are you talking about filtering? The quality of the raws that are going to be used have been proven good in the past.

10. ickyrica

The brewing process would be from start to finish, imo.

I take it as a pretty serious thing considering where the oil ends up. I believe the quality of the gear matters, the quality of the solvents and carrier all matter. Making sure the oil, ba, bb and raws are thoroughly mixed matters. Sterility matters. The quality of the stoppers matter. How you sterilize and what you use to sterilize matters.

Just go slow and do not take shortcuts, you'll be fine.

Ejetson, penche and eje1990 like this.
  11. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Haha once I got up over 240 I just always seem to be too hot. Although I'll kick the heat up before I shower, no one likes stepping out of the shower when it's cold lol

12. Ejetson

Ejetson Member

Understood and in total agreement about taking it serious. My solvents are all usp and even the gso is sterile filtered usp. I’ve been told I can buy cold pressed carrier oil local and after filtering it will be sterile. I’m also very concerned about sterilization of all materials and work space. I can dry heat sterilize or I have a big pressure cooker for steam sterilization. Which would be recommended?

13. ickyrica

I use dry heat