First cycle advice?

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by drhustle, Dec 8, 2018 at 4:45 PM.

1. drhustle

drhustle Junior Member

Hey guys,

I'm planning out my first cycle and thought I'd get some eyes on it and feedback.

I'm 24 - training for 6 years
    5' 10"
    175lbs
    ~10% BF

Current Macros:
    3,500 calories
    200g - protein
    400g - carbs
    100g - fat

On cycle goal:
    4,500 calories
    280g of Protein
    550g Carbs
    125g Fat

I suffer from IBD so eating has always been my biggest challenge. Finding foods that I can tolerate that also support my macros. - If someone has experience/suggestions, I'd love to hear them!

The cycle:
    12 weeks
    Test Cypionate - 500mg/wk
    - shot twice a week: 250mg Mon/Thurs

Eq - 600mg/wk
    - shot twice a week: 300mg Mon/Thurs
    - this should help with the appetite and ability to eat enough
    - Last shot will be at the end of week 10

hcg - 500iu/wk starting in the 3rd week
    - shot 250iu twice a week: Mon/Thurs

arimidex: 0.5mg EOD - start when/if I feel the sides

pct: Will begin on week 15
    nolvadex: 40/40/20/20

Training:
    Periodized between Hypertrophy and Compound strength

Hypertrophy:
    6 days a week:
    Push/Legs/Pull x 2

Strength:
    Compounds 5x5

Questions:
    1) Is it okay to inject the Test, Eq, and HCG on the same days? Using different needles and syringes ofc.

2) Would it be okay to not use the HCG? Should I be incorporating it into my PCT?

Any other advice/suggestions you guys have for this cycle? Thanks!

2. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

Drop the EQ. Test only for your first cycle is all you need and all you should test the waters with.

Worf, HIGHRISK, F.Zane and 6 others like this.
  3. drhustle

drhustle Junior Member

Yeah I was definitely considering that but this is what was recommended. How about the hcg? Should I drop that as well?

So itd just be Test C and AI. And then nolvadex for pct?

4. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

hcg stays, that’s perfect. Just the EQ. It’s a mild drug but save it for a later cycle. Your first go is plenty with just test.

5. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I agree with Mac11, you will yield nice results with just test. People underestimate what a simple test cycle can accomplish.
    Get pre cycle bloods for a baseline and bloods again mid way through.

I can’t personally speak on hcg, I’ve never ran it but I think it’s a great idea to run it with test. Just be sure you have pharma adex on hand, without ever running test or hcg, you don’t know what your e2 will do.

Good luck

F.Zane and NorthMich like this.
  6. drhustle

drhustle Junior Member

How should I incorporate HCG into my pct? Or is it not required during PCT and only on cycle?

And thank you guys for the quick help!

7. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

You basically want hcg there until exogenous test is out of your system which should be right when you start pct. HCG keeps your nuts online while they’d normally want to shut down. You’d want that signal to stay on until your body would be in a state to produce its own test anyways (IE the test you added is gone).

NorthMich likes this.
  8. Ray9

Ray9 Member

Agree with dropping the eq. Also suggest blood work if possible. Some people need 1mg arimidex a day on 500mg test. Some people don't need an ai at all. Blood work will show where you need that dose and also see where 500mg puts your test levels.

NorthMich likes this.
  9. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

I also agree with dropping the EQ. Ten weeks of EQ is not enough and it will just complicate your pct.

Hawkins likes this.
  10. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I agree. Good advice. 10 weeks is too short a time to run eq anyway.

eje1990 likes this.
  11. master.on

master.on Member

Ignore all the above
    They're just shills who want to sell you unneeded stuff.

Keep the HCG so this keeps your testes on making testosterone.
    When using HCG during cycle little or even no pct is needed.
    Keep on injecting HCG for 2-4 weeks after the last steroid injection.
    500 IU HCG is too much and may increase estradiol too much. 150-200 IU per week would be better

Pyramid up from 500 to 800 mg or even 1 gram equipoise per week
    No need for Testosterone for a first cycle. It only further increases estrogen (HCG increases estrogen a bit) and adds unneeded complexity to a first cycle.

12. Urgentfury12

Urgentfury12 Member

Go ahead and use that EQ without test and let’s see how long till he has a thread titled: Help my dick doesn’t work and my woman is about to bounce. A gram of EQ without test is your advice for a first cycle ? What in the actual fuck are you trying to harm this guy on purpose ?

Last edited: Dec 9, 2018 at 1:16 PM
    Worf and Xragexx like this.
  13. Xragexx

Xragexx Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

OP, THIS IS DANGEROUS ADVICE NO ONE IS TRYING TO SALE YOU ANYTHING.

masteron HAS A TOUCH OF DOWNS JUST IGNORE HIM

Worf and eje1990 like this.
  14. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member

HOW THE FUCK ARE YOU RECOMMENDING A NON-TEST FIRST CYCLE?! HOW IS A 500mg TEST CYCLE SELLING HIM MORE THAN A FUCKING GRAM OF EQ. AND HOW THE FUCK CAN YOU RECOMMEND A GRAM OF A COMPOUND THAT IS GUARANTEED TO SEND OPs RBC THROUGH THE ROOF ON HIS FIRST TIME EVER FUCKING WITH GEAR. HOLY SHITBALLS.

15. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I am 100% certain your other handle was ecpertrealistic at one point. Who I'm pretty sure is banned now. And earlier in a thread you said fuck harm reduction.

You are telling someone who has never ran PEDs to run a fucking gram of EQ.

Testosterone is unneeded stuff?

You are incompetent and dangerous to newcomers who want to take a dive into this realm of weight lifting. Just stop.

HIGHRISK and Mac11wildcat like this.
  16. eje1990

eje1990 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Yeah man like everyone said drop the EQ. IMO 12 weeks of EQ isn't enough. Save that down the road. My first cycle was test. Second was test+an oral (dbol) third I think is when I added EQ.

Bloods will tell your E2 and AI need. I was similar to you when I started. I don't even need an AI on a gram of test. BUT THATS ME AND MY BODY. Definitely have some stashed away before you start as well as PCT. PCT timing looks pretty good. Up to you if you want to run clomid and nolva during your pct.

THIS IS YOUR ONLY CHANCE TO GET BASELINE BLOODS EVER!!! PLEASE DO IT BEFORE YOU START ANY AAS!

Worf and Mac11wildcat like this.
  17. Hawkins

Hawkins Member

Constantly cleaning up after this guy....

Worf, Xragexx, eje1990 and 1 other person like this.
  18. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

Absolutely don't do anything that this guy just said...

A gram of EQ for a first cycle with no test? Are you retarded or are you trying to give the guy a limp dick and high blood pressure?

Stop being such a goober.

19. Worf

Worf Member

No shit

Hey OP, run test only. Extended the hcg 2 weeks past last T shot. After the 2 weeks from last shot are over cut hcg and start the SERMS

Hawkins and eje1990 like this.