First cycle and sensitive nipples

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by mtc, Oct 11, 2018.

1. mtc

mtc Junior Member

Hi guys, i'm 11 days in my first cycle of Test e, 250mg every 3.5 days (already done 4 pins), i'm experiencing sensitive nipples (a little painful when touched). My plan was to start aromasin from the 3rd week, since my situation, should i start it right now?

2. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Yes, start your AI if gynecomastia is beginning to develop. Also, get blood work done to see where you estrogen levels are.

NorthMich and master.on like this.
  3. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

If you yank them away from your body HARD and give then a quick twist, does it hurt?

Xragexx, HIGHRISK and MisterSuperGod like this.
  4. mtc

mtc Junior Member

This probably could be uncofortable even off cycle lol, if i press them in they hurt a little.

It's what i'm trying to understand, is this the early stage of gyno?

(Thank you for your time fellas ;) )

5. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Most likely it's the onset of gynecomastia, but 99% of us on here are NOT medical professionals so we can only hypothesize, especially without blood work.

master.on likes this.
  6. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Start shopping for bras

7. mtc

mtc Junior Member

Already bought them, i love my gymshark sports bra, i'll start recording instagram's videos lifting my dog.

8. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Pics or it didn't happen.

Xragexx and master.on like this.
  9. mtc

mtc Junior Member

Follow me on instagram search for @robert_paulson

10. master.on

master.on Member

This is what I've been telling you guys all the time

either get estradiol bloodwork every 2-3 weeks to fine tune aromatase inhibitor dosages
    or stick to 70s like, no testosterone non-aromatizing cycles.

11. Why don't you do a hefty ass cycle with no Test like your heroes from yesteryear? Maybe you already have? Maybe that's why you've created some of the threads that you have?

You're a broken machine, please power down immediately, for the good of you and those that cross your path.

@mtc be cautious of the advice you take from certain people around here. Some of them are accidents waiting to happen. Such as our robot friend above.

Roger rabbit likes this.
  12. HIGHRISK

HIGHRISK Member

So let me get this straight. 4 pins and you think you have sensitive nips already? Someone smart do the math for me on how much test is actually built up in his system. @Roger rabbit

By the way if you stop pinching your nipples multiple times a day they'll stop being sensitive.

13. mtc

mtc Junior Member

Mate, don't disrespect me this way, i'm always opened to discussions and other people's ideas, before starting this cycle i've studied what's behind it more than 2 years, i'm a newbie because it's my first cycle but i feel my nipples more sensitive than usual, not pinching/scratching them, last night in the bed the right one was a little sore just with the blanket on. In the image you can see where my test is (see the pointer). I wasn't expecting it so early neither (i know test e half life), but it's sure that my nipps are really sensitive.

@MisterSuperGod Don't worry man, i respect all the ideas, but before evaluating 'em i do my research, and test will be my base for every cycle, even at a low dose, but a test base is mandatory.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
    MisterSuperGod likes this.
  14. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

What's your bf% at mtc?

Roger rabbit likes this.
  15. mtc

mtc Junior Member

Started the cycle after a slight cut, i think i was at 12/13%, the 3rd row of my abs was visible.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2018
  16. Brolloks

Brolloks Member

Cool. We all have different tolerance levels to elevated E2. Hop on the aromasin now and you'll be fine. Itching and soreness does not mean you have gyno, but if you ignore it, you're asking for trouble.

17. mtc

mtc Junior Member

I suppose you're right, started aromasin this morning @6.25mg per day

18. Roger rabbit

Roger rabbit Member

This is a good practice with lower dose more frequently.

Sorry if I missed this, but did you get blood work before your cycle?

19. mtc

mtc Junior Member

I did, i took my baseline hormones levels (testosterone, free testosterone, e2, fsh and lh) before starting the cycle.

20. Maxo1

Maxo1 Junior Member

If he's already having early onset symptoms of gyno wouldn't nolva be the proper protocol?