First time dbol cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by mckboy, Dec 1, 2009.

mckboy

mckboy Junior Member

Hey guys.Just wondering if someone can give me some help with my first d bol cycle.I will be taking two pills daily which is 20mgs.considering which would be the best pct for this??What i will need to take with this such as milk thistle and accutane etc.just wanna hear some advice from all of use and possibly your experiences or any other info all comments will be much greatly appreciated.thanksss

TrainHard

TrainHard Active Member

How about post your stats and age, workout routine.

Also I wouldn't do a d-bol only cycle. You should do some more research about it. If you are gonna do a only cycle of anything it should be test.

hatman

hatman Junior Member

Why the hell would you do a dbol only cycle? You don't want to keep any of your gains? Test man.....TEST.

mr.nitro

mr.nitro Member

afraid of needles?

Big_paul

Big_paul Awesome Member

it would be best to stack some test. if your using dbol only try 30mg ed in 3 doses. you will make some gains but much more if you run an injectable. keeps levels more steady. if you continue using aas start thinking injectables. you can only run dbol for 4-6 weeks and to see better gains you will want to run longer cycles.i understand some have problems with needles, but you will get over it. good luck

mckboy

mckboy Junior Member

Noo lol im not afraid of needles or nothin its just that i need something that will have a good effect but wont stay in my system as long as i have representative sports which i get tested for. n i want the least amount of sides too.

klbsa

klbsa Junior Member

I have done dbol only cycles in the past and with the exception of tren, I held my gains best from dbol only. The key is to do 3-4 week cycles of it and dont get lazy about working out when you finish.

bigrobbie

bigrobbie Active Member

I second the question...what is your age and stats? Need that b-4 anything else.

mckboy

mckboy Junior Member

Im 18, just began training 4-5 days a week as i have finished sports so now i can fully go ahead with training and trying to put on saome more weight and muscle im about 176cm n weigh about 70kg. need some size baddd.

Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Head over to the training and nutrition sections and read some bro, if you just started training and want to jump on some dbol you are going to end up just hurting yourself because your body is not ready for the strength you could possibly gain and you will not know how to properly feed your muscles.

mckboy

mckboy Junior Member

nah i didn just start training. ive been training but have just begun amping it up a bit wth more days. as i use to do maybe 1 0r 2 days a week.

Lizard King

Lizard King Member

Ok, why don't you list your stats, age, weight, bf, and how long you have been training and what type of training you are currently doing and I am sure someone will be able t help you ;)

mckboy

mckboy Junior Member

im 18 about 175-180cm weigh 71kgs probs bout 8 % bf 4-5 days weight training weekly ...i wanna gain some solid muscle?? n what is a good pct for dbol only???

Sgt.Jarhead

Sgt.Jarhead Member

Want to know the best way to gain solid muscle without any sides/risks/ and youll defiantly keep all your gains....This is the best steroid ever..

FOODD.

PCT - More food

you run this cycle i guarantee you will keep all your gains

Point ... you dont need steroids to gain mass. Shortcuts are for the weak.

newbie23

newbie23 Active Member

search "eat to grow"

ironmanlives79

ironmanlives79 Junior Member

dude, why would you wanna fuck around with that shit at 18.... you gotta max out your natural strength by training alone, wait till your around 25 or 30 when your natural levels start to decline..... youre still growing. you have strong natural hormones in your body..

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.