First time hgh user.

Gixjon22

I am curious what the community has to say about using HGH at a low does (3iu) daily, and long term. Not for muscle mass but just to look and feel younger. Have some less pain in my joints etc etc.

Is using it for this purpose silly and wasteful? Will long term use cause any permanent sides and lessen my ability to do anything naturally? (Like how use of test will lower natural ability to produce).
Thanks for any info.

mands

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
It’s pretty accepted that you’re a pro at growth here.
what would be your suggestion on a routine for a beginner using gh to put on size? Like how many iu and when? Is the eod method effective or should I just play around with it and see what works for me?

I will likely be using generics from a trusted source
I wouldn't really worry too much about your protocol for GH as much as I would what to run AAS wise. There is some synergy with Growth when stacking with AAS.

Testosterone, Deca/NPP and possibly a DHT. I would split your shots up a do twice a day or three times depending on what dose. Stay away from AI's, SERMS and Thyroid medication if all possible.

You could also do localized IM shots to lagging muscle areas. Check out some of Chestrockwell's articles.

mands

BigDaddyV

I wouldn't really worry too much about your protocol for GH as much as I would what to run AAS wise. There is some synergy with Growth when stacking with AAS.

Testosterone, Deca/NPP and possibly a DHT. I would split your shots up a do twice a day or three times depending on what dose. Stay away from AI's, SERMS and Thyroid medication if all possible.

You could also do localized IM shots to lagging muscle areas. Check out some of Chestrockwell's articles.

mands
Thank you! I don’t really is AI or serms anyway so that’s not an issue.
How about tren? I’m currently on 50mg test prop and 25mg tren ace everyday planning to add the growth and proviron end of this week.
I appreciate the advice I’ll look into the articles mentioned

mands

Thank you! I don’t really is AI or serms anyway so that’s not an issue.
How about tren? I’m currently on 50mg test prop and 25mg tren ace everyday planning to add the growth and proviron end of this week.
I appreciate the advice I’ll look into the articles mentioned
I think your Tren dose is okay really. I'm not a fan of tren but if you can run it at a lower dose while limiting the negative sides, go for it.

mands

Jin23

I didn't expect such high numbers from ghrp + cjc at all

Can you maybe send me the link pls if you can still find it? I'm interested

But like already mentioned ghrp also isn't so much cheaper. I doubt that this is very common practise

It's a common misconception here on meso as rhgh is pushed so much. Peptides can do a lot. Especially cjc1295dac. And you should find prices for it around 10 - 15e per 2mg vial. At 60 mcg/kg IGF1 jumps 2 fold. And that's a 7 day HL which is going to add up to around 3 - 4mg's a week.

Lightfoot

I am curious what the community has to say about using HGH at a low does (3iu) daily, and long term. Not for muscle mass but just to look and feel younger. Have some less pain in my joints etc etc.

Is using it for this purpose silly and wasteful? Will long term use cause any permanent sides and lessen my ability to do anything naturally? (Like how use of test will lower natural ability to produce).
Thanks for any info.
Thank you very much I want to start a new cure but am afraid of the any side effects maybe your experiences will help conquer my fears

mands

Thanks for any info.
I think it would be a waste if you have normal levels. You wont really look and feel any younger and might even have some pain in hands/joints.

If you want to feel younger just keep exercising and eating healthy foods. Don't party, keep rested and don't stress. :)

GH will not make you look younger and is definitely not a miracle anti-aging drug. Despite what the hormone doctors like to state and publish. It's all about the dollar bill.

mands

Sponsored Links

Latest posts