First Time Tren Ace

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by KBD, Mar 22, 2009.

KBD

KBD Well-Known Member

Started the first injection of tren Acetate for the first tren cycle. This will be my third cycle, i am running it with Test Cyp.

One question though, people say tren ace is so powerful to where you can feel it on the first injection. I have to say i did not get a wierd taste, smell, or fina cough. (75mg EOD).

When am i suppose to start feeling the "Harsh Sides"?

Or am i suppose to feel anything on the first injection?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2009
    MrBman

MrBman Junior Member

lol for the most part you wont feel anything - but after the first week you will probably feel aggravated ... and will start getting night sweats ... its poweful - but you dont always feel juice ... it doesnt mean its not there ... fina cough isnt something you should look forward to lol nor the taste in the mouth you sometimes get - that usually only happens if you inject into a vein man

KBD

KBD Well-Known Member

Lol yeah bro, people are makina big deal about fina cough.

"Your GONNA GET fina cough bro"

So im injecting it, fuckin waiting for it and nothing haha.

Yeah just makin sure, cause i read and hear how powerful tren is, just wondering if your suppose to feel something from the first inject.

How long until you guys notices side effects/strength mass gains from tren?

superjim

superjim Junior Member

i took 1.5 c aday for 27 days it is some good shit but look foward to the bad stuff to

bigbench

bigbench Member

Like Bman said, you can start to feel more pumps, strength in about a weeks time

EPOWER

EPOWER Member

I have used tren in a few cycles now and 1 thing i was told was INJECT SLOW. I have never had the cough, the bad taste i seem to get whenever I inject but it could just hit me differrent then you. I am going to be starting a 12week test & tren a cycle anyday now and cant wait!
    The strenght gains are sick.. Keep us posted.
    Good Luck

E

LifeSize

LifeSize Junior Member

bad sides? i think even the bad sides are good.. i get a bit paranoid which in turn makes me more alert, a very perceptive person at it is and like to know what's going on around me. a bit more aggression which really means more drive, motivation, and determination to me. By the time I was in my 4th month I would regularly get a weird stinging feeling on my chin/lowerlip/face..felt like i injected into my lip really.. By the 6th month the progesterone and prolactin caught up and my sex drive was how it was pre-cycle.. I was on almost 2g a week though. I cut the tren out, exactly 7 days later the fina-flop kicked in and I was in some really shitty shape in the bedroom. Took a few weeks, lots of dostinex, arimidex, and test e/p but I got back on track im a few months post cycle and i feel great..

KBD

KBD Well-Known Member

How long do you guys think i should run tren? I was aiming for a 6-8 week run and finishing up week 12 with test of course.

But do you guys reccomend any longer?

Btw you guys are fckin nuts haha. (Injecting into your lip)

bigbench

bigbench Member

6-8 weeks of tren ace will be PLENTY for you bro. You will love the results

MrBman

MrBman Junior Member

id have to agree with LIFE ... there is nothing to look forward to in regards to bad sides ... lol unless you like being labelled as an angry prick, who sweats at night and has problem sleeping

tren Ace isnt bad, especially at the doseages your taking ... but its the only roid i knw of that can actually agitate me me more quickly ... i feel restless at times, i dont sleep well, i have vivid dreams and night mares ... like fucked up nightmares ... i wake up sweating, i feel rather aggressive at times ... but its nothing you cant control or overcome ...

MrBman

MrBman Junior Member

broo outta curiosity ... how much test were you running with the tren?

KBD

KBD Well-Known Member

Lol yeah im not worried about about the night sweats and stuff bro, actually when i have a fever i put a thick jacket on and sweat my ass off and i actually love the feeling. The anger effects are pretty sick.

I got a bad temper as it is and i always want to fight haha. You all think this is gonna make that fighting urge worse lol?

Iron Wood

Iron Wood Junior Member

I agree with what everyone else said, Dont worry or look forward to those sides at all... Ive ran it a few times in the past. This is the first time i converted it myself and the first time i havnt gotten the cough. Started about a week ago though, 1cc ed with sust and cyp rotating EOD (1cc sust then 2 days later 1cc cyp, 2 days later 1cc sust, so on and so forth , EQ twice a week. and have some mast and winny and prop for the end. gonna throw in some synthroid and clen soon 2 weeks on and eca on the 2 weeks off. Just got my first real run at the sweats last night and the nightmares become more vivid... Good luck brotha, its a great compound.

-Wood

bigbench

bigbench Member

HELL YES IT WILL!! It increases ones own aggression and if you already have a hard time controling it, then stay away!

EPOWER

EPOWER Member

I am the same way with the fighting. Never fails everytime my wife and I get out for a drinking night I ALWAYS get into a fight. Its never ever my fault , its always some idiot that trys to dance on my wife or somthing like that, Anyways the tren makes it 100times worse for me. I see somone looking at her and i SNAP, when im on cycle she will not let us go out. I am lucky i have not gone to jail or killed someone already.
    I did forget to say earlyer that night sweats for me are so bad, i sweat alot to begin with and the tren makes it pretty bad i wake up wet and have to change sometimes 2 or 3 times a night. Its worth it thou!!!

E

KBD

KBD Well-Known Member

Lol honestly that sounds so badass. I worked out today, (Injected yesterday) no pumps or anything or energy :[. Haha im just growing impatient i want to feel the power! :D

Although i am very hungry since the first inject.

solo47

solo47 Active Member

Power-hungry bodybuilder?:eek: How old are you?

This guy scares me. If you like being "badass" and feeling the power and causing fights, please do not give gear and bodybuilders a bad name by going on tren. I recommend Prozac instead.

By the way, Tren usually dampens appetite, so hopefully Mr. badass you've only got EQ.

Solo

Attached Files:

KBD

KBD Well-Known Member

24 bra, and im just sayin it sounds hardcore. I dont mean that im gonna act on it, haha. Just sayin.

KBD

KBD Well-Known Member

Well 2nd injection yesterday and feelin some more pumps, still waiting for all the goodies.

I also have another questiong, when i ran Test Cyp by itself for my first 2 cycles i could work out more (Meaning 4-6 days a week) and the more i workout the more i grew. Does tren work in the same way?

LifeSize

LifeSize Junior Member

I started the cycle at 500mg of Test E and 300mg of Tren A (every other day injects), at one point I ran 500mg of both, and the last two months I was on 1000mg Test and 700mg Tren..Sometimes more if I was in the mood I'd sneak an extra .25 in..

© 1997–2015 MESO-Rx. All Rights Reserved. Disclaimer.