First tren cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Meloncap78, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Meloncap78

Meloncap78 Junior Member

7CF1E936-6F7C-4130-9E17-100FAD373759.jpeg 6 years lifting. Currently 41yo/6’2/193lbs. Bodyfat unsure. I have 3 previous cycles under my belt. First being test only at 500mg. Second test only at 500mg. Third test/eq 600mg apiece. Diet was awful during my first cycle and my bodyfat was too high (somewhere around 20-22%). Second cycle my diet and training were a bit more dialed in but not perfect (still suffered sides due to higher bodyfat. I did not see much in the way of gains during the first 2 cycles. Third cycle I decided to cut. I went from 215lbs down to 185. Since then I have been cruising on 150mg test weekly and gained 8 more pounds slowly over the course of a year and stayed relatively lean. I wasted my youth drinking and staying skinnyfat. I picked up lifting in my 30’s and while my lifts all jumped my size didn’t. I ended up getting a hormone panel done and my test levels were 301. I have been on TRT since. Anyway back to the point. I am currently set to run 250mg test cyp weekly alongside 200mg tren ace. I have caber on hand in case but I do not believe it will be needed. Diet is in check currently at 3800 cals daily 30/40/30. I am in the first quarter of a GVT variant. I am not sure of my bodyfat but I want to be able to notice the magical changes that tren will supposedly make. Pic posted for estimates. Hopefully I can avoid some of the sides running a modest cycle like this. I have heard that less is better and I like that approach.

EazyE, BigBaldBeardGuy and Gbro like this.
  2. EazyE

EazyE Member

It seems as though you have a plan in place. I like your approach. Keep a log of everything to chart your progress. How long will you run this cycle?

3. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

You should be gaining without the gear at 3800 calories on 150mg. Your tdee isn’t over 3000. What’s your weight goal this cycle?

EazyE likes this.