First tren cycle

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Meloncap78, Feb 15, 2020.

1. Meloncap78

Meloncap78 Junior Member

7CF1E936-6F7C-4130-9E17-100FAD373759.jpeg 6 years lifting. Currently 41yo/6’2/193lbs. Bodyfat unsure. I have 3 previous cycles under my belt. First being test only at 500mg. Second test only at 500mg. Third test/eq 600mg apiece. Diet was awful during my first cycle and my bodyfat was too high (somewhere around 20-22%). Second cycle my diet and training were a bit more dialed in but not perfect (still suffered sides due to higher bodyfat. I did not see much in the way of gains during the first 2 cycles. Third cycle I decided to cut. I went from 215lbs down to 185. Since then I have been cruising on 150mg test weekly and gained 8 more pounds slowly over the course of a year and stayed relatively lean. I wasted my youth drinking and staying skinnyfat. I picked up lifting in my 30’s and while my lifts all jumped my size didn’t. I ended up getting a hormone panel done and my test levels were 301. I have been on TRT since. Anyway back to the point. I am currently set to run 250mg test cyp weekly alongside 200mg tren ace. I have caber on hand in case but I do not believe it will be needed. Diet is in check currently at 3800 cals daily 30/40/30. I am in the first quarter of a GVT variant. I am not sure of my bodyfat but I want to be able to notice the magical changes that tren will supposedly make. Pic posted for estimates. Hopefully I can avoid some of the sides running a modest cycle like this. I have heard that less is better and I like that approach.

2. EazyE

EazyE Member

It seems as though you have a plan in place. I like your approach. Keep a log of everything to chart your progress. How long will you run this cycle?

3. Iron Frenchie

Iron Frenchie Member

You should be gaining without the gear at 3800 calories on 150mg. Your tdee isn’t over 3000. What’s your weight goal this cycle?

hurricane, Meloncap78 and EazyE like this.
  4. Meloncap78

Meloncap78 Junior Member

I would like to get up into the 200’s. I am afraid my BF may have been a little high to start a bulk. I don’t wanna end up at 20%. I have been there before and it looks awful. I dropped the tren as the sides started hitting me and I didn’t want to deal with them. New plan. I have bumped test to 600mg weekly coupled with mk-677 at 25mg daily. adex .25mg on pin days. Here is a current physique pic. I need about 20 more good pounds of LBM to be where I think I want to be. 4093FF2B-A4FE-4324-817F-54DE84E23C2D.jpeg

5. Bulldog413

Bulldog413 Member

If your handle is your y.o.b. then we are the same age. I feel ya on the tren as im looking at Primo as a replacement. Sides aren't worth it anymore. Im able to maintain low bf without it by cruising on test and low dose mast and 2iu hgh. Good genetics though bro. looking sharp @41.

Meloncap78 likes this.
  6. getswole89

getswole89 Member

What aides were you experiencing before you dropped the tren brotha

Meloncap78 likes this.
  7. Meloncap78

Meloncap78 Junior Member

high resting HR and not sleeping. My sleep is usually not so great anyway. Also experienced a little bit of anxiety.

8. Meloncap78

Meloncap78 Junior Member

thanks man, means a lot. I just want more mass. A nice lean 205 would be great. I’m sticking with 600mg test for now. I dropped the mk due to bad bloating. Need to find a way to force growth. What type of routine do you follow?

9. Bulldog413

Bulldog413 Member

My bulking cycle will consist of 500 test 400 npp 500 mast and 800 EQ. Only lean gains from this cycle but keep diet in check. not super strict, but enough to stay lean with adequate calories for growth. I find low dose HGH helps with staying lean in a surplus even when eating not so clean all the time.

solo47 likes this.
  10. k0rkscrew

k0rkscrew Member

Eat more food! Throw those calculators out... I am 6'3 and when I was 200lbs I had to eat over 4000cals just to maintain. At 230lbs I had to eat 6000cals. There are many other factors but us tall guys with high metabolism have it different. If your not growing you arent eating enough, period.

11. Tren91

Tren91 Member

NPP can be a good compound to add.For workout routine i find DC and fortitude training exceptional for muscle growth.DC is way easier to understand and execute properly tho.

12. Sven_Northman

Sven_Northman Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What is DC? I'm on a cut and once down in BF going to up the cals.

13. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

DOGGCRAPP Training.

14. Sven_Northman

You have something better you could point me to?

SomeRandoGuy likes this.
  15. Gbro

Gbro Member

SomeRandoGuy likes this.
  16. Tren91

Tren91 Member

Sven_Northman likes this.
  17. Sven_Northman

18. Sven_Northman

19. SomeRandoGuy

SomeRandoGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

i thought it was some trolling!! That was a great and super interesting read. Thank you!