Flash labs?

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by Louisianimal, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Louisianimal

Louisianimal Member

Jus wondering if anyone has used these products? Yes I came from bop b4 I was banned for bs,but anyway flash had good reviews n bloods. So figured it give em a try. Anyone use em?

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  2. Wrong forum. Should be in the steroid forum. Beyond that, sorry. Never used them.

Question. Because of the name. Do they use the DC comics logo from the Flash character? That would be so gay!

3. Louisianimal

Louisianimal Member

Lol, fuck yes they used it. And sorry thought I was still in that forum.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  4. Oh, brother. i had a feeling. LOL

We had another lab come here that put marvel super heroes all over their vials. Gayest looking shit you could imagine. Looked liked a bunch of kids threw it together.

5. Louisianimal

Louisianimal Member

WTF! Yea if I wouldn't have had a few people confirm it there's no way I would try it. But then again it was people on bop so I guess that doesn't say much. I really wish sum guys from here would have sum exp with it

6. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

All the guys at Reddit were saying that lab was g2g lol

MisterSuperGod and Louisianimal like this.
  7. They very well could be on point. i can't speak from experience, but the whole comic book rip off thing is just so gay. Like a bunch of nerds that never grew up.

T-Bagger and Louisianimal like this.
  8. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Well if there's a pic of the hulk on there it must make you look like the hulk. Legitness.

9. i mentioned the one lab that tried to source here with the Marvel characters on their vials. One of them was Spiderman. Who the fuck want's to be that scrawny runt, except maybe an 8 year old kid? :D

10. Louisianimal

Louisianimal Member

Well up 2 pounds so far,face is oily af. So far so good

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  11. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

The only part of my face that gets oily when I'm on a cycle is my forehead. Not sure why though.

Louisianimal likes this.
  12. Dohn joe

Dohn joe Member

My nose is taking the brunt of the oil...not so good for me because i wear glasses and the shit slips off during deadlifts.

Louisianimal likes this.
  13. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

They’re pretty popular over at proM. They had a contest giveaway. Have some of their test p. Haven’t tried it yet ...

Louisianimal likes this.
  14. Louisianimal

Louisianimal Member

Ok,so after two weeks couldn't take the pip. Worst I ever experienced. Switched to another brand and so much better. Maybe the carrier,idk.

15. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

What product?

16. Louisianimal

Louisianimal Member

Was using Flash labs sus. Switched to sasquatch sus. Flash seemed legit put on about 5lbs in 2 weeks just fckn hurt like hell. The sas hurt like 5times less. Not bashing flash just couldn't freaking do my job n shit.

Last edited: Jun 30, 2018
  17. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

I feel ya. I have flash test p and I am not looking forward to using it lol

Louisianimal likes this.
  18. Louisianimal

Louisianimal Member

maybe it's just the sus. I have A buddy using test p from flash and said hardly no pip at all. I believe it's the test p he said.

19. Louisianimal

Louisianimal Member

Hey xlgx, any update? Still wanna know if these products are gtg. Don't wanna get rid of what I have to someone and it be bunk.

20. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

It will take me a while to get to those test p.