Fluoride-free toothpaste?

Discussion in 'Men's Health Forum' started by Goingstronger, Nov 29, 2018.

1. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

I am trying to avoid all forms of fluoride after reading on its toxicity.

Water is the obvious, and the concentrations found in toothpaste are not to be disregarded, as you can easily swallow enough to calcify you pineal gland overtime even without realizing it.

I have been trying brushing with bentonite clay only, as well as doing coconut oil pulling in the mornings.

Worried about getting cavities with this regimen if I don't have fluoride anymore.

Any compelling evidence that fluoride protects against cavities?
    Anyone got cavities after quiting fluoride toothpaste?

PrinceLambo and T-Bagger like this.
  2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Fluoride is the biggest scam out there. Ok, not THE biggest, but one of them. Over fluoridation actually causes your teeth to rot. Have you tried baking soda or one of the all naturals like Tom’s?

3. PrinceLambo

PrinceLambo Member

Fluoride in your toothpaste was just another way to profit off of a toxic chemical they couldn’t get rid of. Burt’s Bees makes an amazing all natural toothpaste, as well as other all natural hygiene/cosmetic products.

T-Bagger likes this.
  4. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member

I was using a fluoride free charcoal toothpaste off of amazon. Almost out and need to find a replacement. The one i was getting is almost $10 now. crazy how to we have to pay more for less chemicals.

PrinceLambo and T-Bagger like this.
  5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Same with our food. You pay more for the stuff without al the extra chemicals, like WTF? It should cost more for all of those chemicals vs. those without. And why must almost everything have high fructose corn syrup in it???

I noticed everything that goes in our body usually has propylene glycol in it - that shit is basically antifreeze. In our deodorants, if it doesn’t have PG it has aluminum. And the natural shit is so expensive!

TX_Hempknight and PrinceLambo like this.
  6. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

I'm not far from completely agreeing.

I won't go as far as the conspiracy theory to dumb people down, but it seriously doesn't seem impossible.

I am trying baking soda twice a week to not fuck my enamel with everyday use.
    Brushing with bentonite clay everyday my teeth feel the cleanest they have felt in my 30 years of existence brushing with regular fluoride toothpaste.
    No grits at all until the next brush 24h later.

However it looks like some cavities are forming: black stuff seems to grow in my teeth cracks.

I don't know whether bentonite clay is enough to prevent cavities, given that I eat cookies everyday. No candies, no pure sugar, but still cookies that contain sugar

7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

There is no other purpose it serves, especially putting it in our drinking water. I read that’s what the nazi’s did to the Jews in the concentration camps. The shit is a neurotoxin, and there are other ways to strengthen the enamel on our teeth.

TX_Hempknight and PrinceLambo like this.
  8. Goingstronger

Goingstronger Member

Apparently Xylitol is good at PREVENTING, but only fluoride can REVERSE decay. Or so internet says.

I am trying Earthpaste toothpaste. Ingredients are Xylitol, clay and essential oils.

I might do this for 6 month and get checked by my dentist to verify everything is still ok

9. flenser

flenser Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I haven't used a fluoride toothpaste in more than 10 years. No cavities here. I did get cavities before I stopped using fluoride, but that's more likely to do with my sporadic flossing at the time than any toothpaste. About the same time I stopped using fluoride I became more interested in dental health.

Xylitol kills the bacteria that causes tooth decay. I use it a couple of times a week, but don't like the taste as it's incredibly sweet. I prefer Tom's fluoride free toothpaste. Walmart even carries it in stores for a reasonable price. The back of the pro-fluoride industry has been broken.

T-Bagger likes this.
  10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Good to know bro, thanks for sharing!