Former Pros BBs disclose use of gear video; Ronnie C, Lee Priest, Cormier...

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by RoidyNoob, May 26, 2016.

1. RoidyNoob

RoidyNoob Member

Former Pro BBs Admit to use and speak about dosages video; Ronnie C, Lee Priest...

Set of interviews Tom Platz carried out in the 90's, exposing top pros with their use/abuse of gear
    Former pros interviewed in order of appearance: Ronnie Colleman, Aaron Baker, Mike Matarazo, Chris Cormier, Lee Priest and Paul Dillet.

Video 1:
    video 2 :
    Video 3:

*Note: The identities of the interviewees are supposedly masked, but it takes a dumbass to not know who they are.

Peace out, and I hope you enjoy

Attached Files:

2. Nutpuncher

Nutpuncher Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Cool, thanks. I'll listen while I am working.

3. RoidyNoob

RoidyNoob Member

;)

Seven likes this.
  4. Groundfighter

Groundfighter Member

I'm having a hard time believing Ronnie Colman. No juice in the offseason !!

guyzcool and Malibumatt like this.
  5. blowingup72

blowingup72 Member

I think Baker gives a good interview although it has some over exaggerated stuff in it in my opinion. But he comes across as one of the most open and knowledgeable.

6. oiboi

oiboi Junior Member

Found these videos a few weeks ago there pure gold!
    thanks for posting

7. guyzcool

guyzcool Member

In the first video at 28 minutes Ronnie Coleman is talking about nolvadex, clomid, and he mentions one other drug that's spelt test... something that he says works but Nolvadex doesn't... why did he say Nolvadex doesn't work? Can anyone help with this? And why you can't take it with hgh... or is it just bioscience??

8. Groundfighter

Groundfighter Member

These interviews must be around a time when body builders were still billshitting about their cycles.

9. Sampei

Sampei Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Ronnie Coleman: 2 cycles a year. Of 3 month each.... AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH!

Sure!!

10. RoidyNoob

RoidyNoob Member

Teslac is the compund they're talking about. nolva reduces significantly gh and igf1 levels (there are studies out there, look for them). Teslac doesnt.
    Peace

11. RoidyNoob

RoidyNoob Member

No doubt bro!

12. Sampei

Sampei Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Significantly? I don't think so :)

13. RoidyNoob

RoidyNoob Member

whats exaggerated? the little dosages he was allegedly taking?

14. RoidyNoob

RoidyNoob Member

15. blowingup72

blowingup72 Member

No , it was the $100,000 cycle and some of the fear mongering on things it sounded like he didn't even take but said he did.

It goes without saying that these guys always wanted to make it seem like they were hyper sensitive to whatever they were taking in order to probably play a bit of a pysch game on their competition, or just downplay the roll of steroids in general.

But compared to Ronnie or Lee or some of the other guys at least Baker was well spoken and sounded like.he might even actually read.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    Spooby likes this.
  16. RoidyNoob

RoidyNoob Member

Right, gotcha. But if you're running about 12 UIs of the best Pharma GH all year around + blasting&cruising with the best stuff out there...100.000$ doesnt sound that far fetched (maybe a couple tens of thousands off).
    But yeah, they might not be disclosing everything as it actually is.

17. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Wow. That's a shit ton of cash man. Wonder what the food bill looks like for one of those dinosaurs! Unreal how big those boys get.

18. blowingup72

blowingup72 Member

The video was done in the early 90's I believe. I have no idea as to the cost if GH or how easy it was to get but it still seems insane. What is the trade off?

And according to all the guys it seems the protocol for GH and any insulin use was just prior to a major show and not year round. We are taking 20+ years ago. I think the drug protocols were slightly different then today.

I don't think blasting and cruising was as prevalent as today.

Last edited: May 27, 2016
    Seven likes this.
  19. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Member

I've heard Jay Cutler claim in a video to spend $100K a year on food alone. Think he said he was buying only organic products. Seems like ridiculous amount to spend though.

20. RoidyNoob

RoidyNoob Member

you're trolling right?o_O