Fresh meat

Drraaat

Hey I'm fresh meat. I'm D

7 days into my first cycle ever. And I'm kinda hooked. Took dhea for almost a year in the past and thought that was good, but this prop is fucking amazing....
Anyway shit hurts like hell and still kinda does 24hr after inject but with my job I'm always sore regardless. The pain is well worth it.

I'm not taking much but wondering how the fuck people don't just want to shoot every night.

Also wondering the effect of my job which is pretty much cardio lifting moving bricks, mulch, lumber and receiving unloading heavy ass shit from trucks. I'm currently on my feet 18hr a day per what my phone is telling me. Its not too much to get into the gym every other day. How much is necessary with a job like that and how important is sleep while on cycle. Can I get by with less? Say 5hr?

Drraaat

Also
If my muscles are sore after busting my ass at work certain days, How necessary is it to hit the gym. I mean can I make gains just moving heavy ass shit all day.

I mean do people cycle for crossfit or bjj and make gains with only hitting the weights 3x/wk

I work construction and my coach just switched me back to three days a week from four days. I try to get 7-8 hours of sleep a night, too.

Also, pinning every day sucks, lol. I'm a little over three weeks in on a tren ace cycle where I'm pinning every day.

Welcome to Meso, by the way.

fldoms980

I mean I work a manual job too but damn you only lift 3x a week? Don't get me wrong, as long as you're getting the macros in you'll make gains on this cycle, just wont be as much as if you had a better split. As for sleep and recovery, you really just gotta listen to your body. Gear or not, your cns will get overtaxed just as easily, especially working a strenuous job. Sleeps important but I feel your pain, nights when I work til 3am then come back at 7am I usually just take rest days on. Good luck on your cycle though, welcome to meso.

Drraaat

I work construction and my coach just switched me back to three days a week from four days. I try to get 7-8 hours of sleep a night, too.

Also, pinning every day sucks, lol. I'm a little over three weeks in on a tren ace cycle where I'm pinning every day.

Welcome to Meso, by the way.

Thanks man, yeah pinning sucks in general especially with this prop. I thought you guys were bitching but that shit sucks especially first time.

The benefits definitely out weigh the pain.

Drraaat

I mean I work a manual job too but damn you only lift 3x a week? Don't get me wrong, as long as you're getting the macros in you'll make gains on this cycle, just wont be as much as if you had a better split. As for sleep and recovery, you really just gotta listen to your body. Gear or not, your cns will get overtaxed just as easily, especially working a strenuous job. Sleeps important but I feel your pain, nights when I work til 3am then come back at 7am I usually just take rest days on. Good luck on your cycle though, welcome to meso.

Yeah let me rephrase that 3 strenuous workouts and 2-4 quickees.

Drraaat

What I want to know is if we Pee wee herman cycled and opened up a moving comp will he make the same gains busting his ass moving furniture as he would in the gym.

Spending 9+hr a day moving heavy shit
or
2hr at the gym

cflow69

I work building condos highrise ! Go go go all day. I still almost get to the gym every night. but I have an addictive personality .If I could go everyday I would but my wife and kids would probably leave me !

cflow69

Dying to go right now but I have to watch the leafs game at 7 ..and then I have plans away from the family Saturday all day and Sunday I have some business plans ....there are just not enough days in a week !

3-4 days a week is all you need for strength training. Even if I didn't work I wouldn't go more because it's counterproductive to progression. I've done three days all the way to six days and I find four is ideal. Just eliminating all the fluff and sticking to the essentials for awhile while going three days a week. I still expect to make great progress.

SuperMaroid

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
Welcome to Meso @Drraaat

What size needle are you using? It shouldnt hurt that much.

You need to sleep 6-8 hours a night if your on or off cycle.

And lifting heavy shit doesnt mean you will build muscle, you need to contract your muscles to grow.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts