Front Load Prop Finish TestE/Var

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by OldFatAndSlow, Aug 30, 2018.

1. OldFatAndSlow

OldFatAndSlow Member

Wk1 testE 900 mwf 300/300/300
    Wk2-11 testE 600 taw 300/300
    Wk12-14 testP 350 100eod
    Wk1-7 var 350 50ed split

pct 7 days after last prop pin
    clomid 100/50/50/50
    Nova 40/20/20/20

Cycle should get rolling fast and come off fairly easily. adex on hand if needed for AI. Not looking to gain much weight, just a clean recomp/clean up.

Cals will run around 300 above and below maintenence (2400c) on workout and non workout days respectively.
    Currently 5’8” 180
    Roughly 250g P/250g C/60g F
    on workout days and cut carbs to 100g or so on off days and maintain the proteins and fats.

Opinions and thoughts are welcome.

Jackreature likes this.
  2. Jackreature

Jackreature Member

Looks like a solid cycle, brother! Is this your first or have you been at it for awhile? Do you have a specific goal other than general recomp for this cycle - like a specific weight/BF % or strength level? Looking forward to seeing you put in some work!

OldFatAndSlow likes this.
  3. OldFatAndSlow

OldFatAndSlow Member

Ive had a reasonable AAS history previously then took a lengthy hiatus. This will be my second cycle in the last 16 or so months. Ive ran 7-8 rounds prior to this during and following when i was in the service.
    I just like gear and being on. Feel good lose fat and gain muscle is the goal as im really just a recreational user. At one point in time i had an inkeling to make a run at a npc novice show but have since bailed on the idea. Im almost in my 40s and i roll jiu jitsu with a bunch of 20 something military security forces guys so a little supercharging is always welcome.

4. OldFatAndSlow

OldFatAndSlow Member

First pin went smooth as butter. I decided not frontload the test and just rolled with the var kicker. This is the first time ive used gear with mct oil and 20 hrs after first pin ive had zero gear pip, just a touch of very very minor site soreness since its been over a year since ive pinned my hip.
    I popped 50mg var all at once before hitting the gym and found out im gonna have to split the dosing. Dictators var is certainly on point.

5. MCFC

MCFC Member

So did you mean to name the thread FRONTLOAD with TEST E and finish with Test P?

6. OldFatAndSlow

OldFatAndSlow Member

Shoulda been a comma.
    Frontload, Prop finish
    TestE/Var

7. OldFatAndSlow

OldFatAndSlow Member

Week one is in the books. Up around 6 pounds or so, but im sure its water from the test. Appetite is up, libido is rising slowly but i know what changes to look for and tgeyre there. Recovery is better, and the var pumps are there, miscles are staying full. All in all i feel good and im anticipating this train leaving the station in another two weeks. Engines getting warmed up now.

8. OldFatAndSlow

OldFatAndSlow Member

Starting wk3 strength is up and rising, var is doing its thing. Agression is up, libido is up, test is doing its thing. Weights up about 10#. I wouldnt say it blast off, but were getting close in another week or so. Feeling good, next 10 weeks or so are gonna be fun.

9. OldFatAndSlow

OldFatAndSlow Member

Getting ready to transition onto the prop, i have one pin of E left. This has been a really good recomp so far. Felt great, looking good. Im gonna go with 120mg prop EOD 4 days after my last E pin. Ill run that vile out over 20 days, give it a week to 10 days, then pct. this had been a nice mild run and im happy with the results.

10. OldFatAndSlow

OldFatAndSlow Member

CC69C49E-E0EE-4D45-AA6D-7476F41DA826.jpeg

MaskedLiberty likes this.
  11. OldFatAndSlow

OldFatAndSlow Member

Ive always used long esters and just bucked the 23 or so days to pct. as much as ive enjoyed extending my cycle and rolling off onto prop, what a literal pain in the ass, lol. I dont know how u short ester guys do it. Been gimpin around for a week and a half. After this viles cleaned up im back to longs for life.