Fruit!

Discussion in 'Nutrition / Supplements Forum' started by Morefyah, Aug 16, 2018.

1. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Who’ s eating it? I know you guys that compete don’t fuck with it. If your not eating fruit your not enjoying life’s gifts to us.

Like anything else I believe fruit is fine in moderation sort of like my 10 tbls day nut nutter habit. o_O Anyway, my staples are blueberries, bananas, cherries, pineapple, peaches and melons right now are amazing! I bought some papayas at the Mexican market the other day for cheap. The Asian markets out here have everything you can imagine and are cheap.

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  2. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

Pineapple, oranges, watermelon and mangos.
    I use it them as my dessert substitute. Can't get enough.

Morefyah likes this.
  3. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Too much sugar ;)

4. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Lmao! Damn all you guys are worse then woman!

5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Bananas, watermelon and strawberries are my go to. Come winter apples are best.

6. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Okay I'll fess up. I like strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, watermelon, bananas, grapes, and apples. I like fruit smoothies so I can drink them on the go and don't have to worry about washing anything off.

MindlessWork likes this.
  7. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Nectarines white and yellow, white and yellow peaches, blueberries, raspberries, blackberry, papayas, kiwi's, mother fuckin plums! Love me some fruit. I've been crushing some beets lately too.

8. MindlessWork

But ohhh so good!

BigNattyDaddy likes this.
  9. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

I’m all about cherries and any kind of berry. Definitely love nectarines, kiwi, peaches, plums and I love fresh figs

Recently tried dragon fruit.

What I really want is guava. I had this in tropical areas but can’t find it here.

10. MindlessWork

Some stores have guava juice and you might find it in some Hispanic stores.

11. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Been on fruits and berries since a toddler. Can’t stop, won’t stop, non stop

Logan44551 and MindlessWork like this.
  12. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Anyone have o e if these before? I wanted to try it but it was like 4 bucks. Manzanillo? IMG_20180711_173055.jpg

13. stevonov

stevonov Member

I love watermelon but fructose does not replenish glycogen stores in muscle.

14. Xlgx

Xlgx Member

Great source of arginine I believe.

15. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

That’s a good idea. I’ll check them out.

I couldn’t even find fresh guava fruit online. Only juice

16. Btcowboy

Btcowboy Member

Frozen grapes

Xlgx likes this.
  17. Black berries, blue berries, straw berries, raspberries, pineapple, bananas, and mangos. Normally mix them in a shake before bed or with oats in the morning. Been increasing my carbs slowly while on this cruise, adding more fruit as well mostly with the carb increase, and most definitely getting leaner.

18. stevonov

stevonov Member

leaner with a carb increase?

FourOneDeuxFitt likes this.
  19. Fruits and vegetables are an essential part of any well-balanced diet, either cutting or bulking there should be incorporated as they are the primary source of many vitamins.

I personally have 3 servings of fruit per day. My picks are:
    1. Kiwi
    2. Apple
    3. Banana
    4. Peach
    I'm a big advocate of eating kiwi daily it's just one of the best if not the best fruit with enough science to back it up. Here are some studies [1], [2], [3].

Xlgx likes this.
  20. Yup fruit is the best. I always prefer to do the seasonal option so summertime is watermelon, berries, other melons. Winter is good for the citruses like pineapple, blood oranges, grapefruits. And tropical fruit is always good, kiwi, mangoes, star fruit, coconuts.

I also love some more exotic fruit like lychees, dragon fruit, papaya. My favorite are dates! They’re amazing