Fuckin Coinbase!

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by combover, Feb 8, 2017.

1. combover

combover Member

Just tried to add my card for quicker purchases. Takes 5 days from bank account and they say card is instant.
    They said they made two deposits for me to verify, but the assholes made 3 deposits.
    So after trying to verify using different combinations of the amounts, they said I tried too many times and wait 24 hours. So much for instant.

I guess I don't have a question besides seeing if this happened to anyone else. Just wanted to bitch a little.

CherryChillin likes this.
  2. Happy J.

Happy J. Member

The one that is exactly $1.00 don't count.

3. Les

Les Member

It happened to me over and over. I tried different cards and same thing. I ended up creating a new acct and it was a first time go with the same cards. Not sure why but it worked v

combover likes this.
  4. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

My cards won't upload.
    I'm just gunna stay with WU or MG. Coinbase takes 4 percent of each transaction anyways, plus you gotta account for whenever you lose Bitcoin when it depreciates.
    RIP circle. This shit just ain't for me man.

Damnham likes this.
  5. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

It's no biggie just wait 24 hrs then do again. But after that make sure you get with your bank to make sure you're card does not have international hold as coinbase is out of EU.

combover likes this.
  6. pumpingiron22

Or you might even want to do that prior

7. pumpingiron22

Or you can buy bitcoins off a friend

combover likes this.
  8. combover

combover Member

We have an ATM downtown I might go hit.
    There is no exactly 1.00 deposit.

This is not exact, but something like

We'll try again tomorrow if not, off to the ATM.

9. Triton_

Triton_ Member

For you guys using Coinbase, did someone say you can load funds into it (wait however long it takes to put money in) and then transfer the bitcoins right away once you have funds established in it?

I know some people were weary of using it because it took awhile for thebitcoins to process once they were purchased.. thanks

10. Sk8man101

Sk8man101 Member

Dude I cannot read this shit with out reading "Ass To Mouth".

Kakarot, LA_1988 and combover like this.
  11. pumpingiron22

BTM are great other choice I've used them when making larger purchase. You could actually put in the vendors address or ask them to send you a scan code. Make sure there no ID Verify. There will be a camera but just where a hat put 3 finger clip LED lights on the brim of your hat and all the camera will see is glow and not your face

Usmc88 and combover like this.
  12. master.on

master.on Member

Yep I've heard you'll need to create a new account.
    I heard new account + other card
    Good to see new acct is enough

13. combover

combover Member

Ya, I tried removing my card from my current account and adding it back. Same thing, they sent me 3 deposits again and no combination works. They all say, "those amounts don't match our records"

14. outkicked1

outkicked1 Member

Fucking coinbase, I'm trying to send this payment, already sent 2 payments using card on file with them.

It shows my card is saved on file. When I go to buy bitcoin, it doesn't show the card, only---add new payment method.

I'm afraid if I re-add the card, the one it shows saved it will knock my weekly limit back down.

I'm trying to send the final payment of 140.

15. outkicked1

outkicked1 Member

And I'm not talking about the test charges I did that.

I bought btc sent it, bought more sent it. Now I'm trying to do the final payment to finish my order.

16. D-max

D-max Member

Are you using the app? If so mine does that sometimes too. Usually it'll work right if I force/hard close the app and restart it. I think it's a glitch in the app itself.

17. outkicked1

outkicked1 Member

Naw, I just go through their website on my browser.

I'll download the app.

Thanks for the suggestion.

I'll log out and back in again first.

18. outkicked1

outkicked1 Member

Card showed back on my account!! Payment sent!!! Hahaha

19. Deuce80

Deuce80 Member

Anybody else being charged a small network fee when transferring to Blockchain? It's also not transferring instantly as it did when I moved some over March 13.