G2G or no

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by Ritzcrakers, Aug 14, 2018.

1. Ritzcrakers

Ritzcrakers Member

Why are these so hard to tell if their legit

20180814_060014.jpg 20180814_060126.jpg [​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Do the exp dates smear when you rub them? Where'd you get them, I have used them before and where legit. Depends on source I suppose

3. Ritzcrakers

Ritzcrakers Member

Simplysteds I don't have them with me but when I'm off I will see if they run iff

4. LA_33

LA_33 Member

These are definitely different from the ones I have. Batch number is way different and exp date. I know mine are real from testing and bloodwork. They are similar looking but the oil is mine is not as clear either. Get them tested or take a chance and then pull bloods.

5. Den84

Den84 Member

Why did you buy from simplysteds? it's the worst forum source, 90 % of products who he would like to sell is FAKE.

6. LA_33

LA_33 Member

Exactly

7. Ritzcrakers

Ritzcrakers Member

I didn't know at the time of purchase I was a noob to the forums and just read some1 purchasing the same product from them saying it was legit but now I have second thoughts. I do have some Pharmacom on the way just wanted to know if these are worth keeping

8. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

First time I've ever seen clear testosterone. You can always roll the dice and try them out. I personally wouldn't use them.

9. Logan44551

Logan44551 Member

Those ones look way different than t IMG_20180818_090144.jpg he ones I got.