Gearshef’s YK11 & RAD 140

Discussion in 'Steroid Cycle Log' started by gear shef, Dec 8, 2019.

1. gear shef

gear shef Member

Gonna keep this short for now. Started RAD and YK on the 5th, both at 20mg. Later on I’ll bump them to 40mg. I am on TRT. For those wondering I got them from https://www.wisepowder.com instead of my usual guys (whitewater, venogen, science.bio). As usual with me I capped it myself with geometric dilution method.

Here are some notes below so far and I’ll take a picture or two tonight.

(Eating in a deficit)

-NON TRAINING DAYS 2750cal currently

-TRAINING DAYS 3100cal currently

-EAT BACK CARDIO CALORIES

Dec. 4 209.6lbs

Dec. 5 started RADYK 20/20

Dec. 7 started creatine again

Dec. 8 208.2lbs

Side note guys, with the China ban you may wanna order up somewhere if you haven’t. It’s likely to get ugly soon. On par with operations gear grinder and raw deal, if any of you remember that. Prices went stupid and 80% was just oil.

Also I have done RAD and love it. First time with YK

bambam333 likes this.
  2. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Nice log. Starting creatine at the same time as these would add another variable in to possible results don’t you think

3. gear shef

gear shef Member

Yea, so those were just personal notes for myself that I copied and pasted. I’ve only been off it for about a week or so, I’m probably still saturated. I just noted it for sake of weight tracking. But your right I might gain a pound or two this week from it IDK.

4. bambam333

bambam333 Member

Oooo ok
    o ok yea I don’t see that being a huge difference one week I thought you meant your starting creatine at the same time.