Gemini?

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by movingiron88, Jan 21, 2017.

1. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

Im not having much luck with coinbase. Is anyone using gemini right now to buy and send bitcoin? Or any tips on an easier route?

2. JJ408G

JJ408G Member

Whats wrong with coinbase?
    If your verify and add a atm card
    You get a small amount to start but they increase after a few transactions.
    In the beginning it took me 2 weeks to get the amount i wanted.

3. movingiron88

movingiron88 Member

To be honest I cannot get past obesity of their I'd verification due to software issues. My phone and two computers cannot initialize the webcam program. I've emailed them and they do not address the question. I give up and it's pissing me off.

4. JJ408G

JJ408G Member

I had issues with my phone after a few trys it worked.

5. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Try restarting your phone. I had to do that to get the camera working with a banking app.

6. JJ408G

JJ408G Member

Why do you need bitcoin if you dont use gear

Seven likes this.
  7. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Being helpful to someone is a good idea.

8. Sasquatch631

Sasquatch631 Member

It's bc it uses flash I had the same issue even payed to download a flash browser and nothing worked. I tried to sign up for so many exchanges but they are extremely invasive. Some want copy of your utility bills and a few even want your log in and password to your online banking. That's fucking insane. I decided to use local Bitcoin instead. I do cash deposit to whatever bank the seller is using. You don't need a bank account of your own you just walk in fill out a deposit slip with the info the seller gave you and you're done. With that said protect yourself only use sellers with 1000+ transactions and 100% positive feed back nothing nothing less. I was nervous doing this the first time but let me say il never look back. The seller released my Bitcoin 20 min after I made the deposit. If you want I can check the users name I bought off of and let you know what bank I used although he uses many. It's up to you but with that said there's tons of sellers. The coin is held in escrow for a set amount of time So it will be there no one can attempt to sell coin they don't have. I could go on and on but check out Localbitcoin.com