Genotec gear

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by nervje, Dec 3, 2018.

1. nervje

nervje Member

Anyone familiar with them?

Theyre based in europe.

There seems to be a more popular brand in canada with the same name, but thats not who im talking about.

The one i mean also is a sponsor on the bop forums

2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

That should tell you a lot right there.

3. nervje

nervje Member

What do you mean by that?

4. BOP sucks ass is what he means by that

Uttukuxul, master.on, penche and 4 others like this.
  5. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

^^ This

6. nervje

nervje Member

Thing is with this lab, i mostly tried orals (clen, DNP, dbol, adrol)
    And all of them did what theyre supposed to.

Their test cypionate is what i was talking about in my blood test thread a few days ago on here.
    Severely underdosed/bunk and wondering if its just a bad batch or smth..

T-Bagger likes this.
  7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Only way to tell is to send it off for testing and see what the analysis comes back as. Have you done bloods before to know what to compare these most recent ones to?

8. nervje

nervje Member

Well i ran their test for 3 weeks at 500mg

My bloods at 250mg of my previous lab put me at 28.xx ng/ml (2800ng/dl), and this lab put me at 21,xx ng/ml, at double dose per week

9. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

So either the first gear was overdosed or the Genotec stuff is under. Have you contacted them over at BoP or posted a thread there?

10. nervje

nervje Member

Yea i made a thread about it, theyre all saying to send it over to jano because bloods dont accurately show whats in there..weird, bloods were always high on my previous lab, but i cant get ahold of that anymore and need to switch

T-Bagger likes this.
  11. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

LOL, read up on Jano. We have a US tester now. Check out the Weights & Measures thread if you want to test your oil.

12. BoP seems to be a sanctuary for the fallen. That's not to say they're all bad. i believe DYEL is/was there, and he has a good reputation.

T-Bagger likes this.
  13. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Same as The Dictator

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  14. Exactly. So it's not that they're all bad. Research and networking with others that have used their product(s) is really a must when dealing with sources one isn't familiar with.

T-Bagger likes this.
  15. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

Yeah, and it should definitely be people you know and/or trust. Any lab on BoP will have the best reviews ever. Come here and they have a different reputation/story. Of course we’re all losers in the eyes of BoP people.

Jayd, Just1more and MisterSuperGod like this.
  16. Nela

Nela Member

I heard the gear from that source is ok but the waiting time etc is rediculas

17. nervje

nervje Member

It takes me around 3 weeks from first mail to arrive.
    3x longer than others from same area.

18. swolewishes

swolewishes Member

He only ran i
    He only ran it for 3 weeks , what were that numbers? Isn't 5 weeks protocol on C or E? I've never heard of the lab myself just noticed the 3 week thing.

T-Bagger likes this.
  19. burkeen

burkeen Junior Member

Did you get blood Done 3 weeks in last time too?
    You should atleast wait 6 eeeks before blood for test c ..

20. nervje

nervje Member

Bullshit,

Ive had bunk gear which put me levels BELOW natural range, switched labs, injected, and did bloods a week after (so 2-3 injections in) and could see it highly elevated.

You dont have to wait that long for test to see it in bloods.

Try it out, go off, wait 4 weeks.
    Take bloods (most likely around natural range then) and then go oncycle again and take bloods a week after.