Genotec

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by RomanMVP, Oct 25, 2017.

1. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Anyone here use these guys recently, and if you have what do you think of the gear?

2. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Used tren, test and Anavar and proviron. Loved it all. Tren had intense PIP and I gave up half way through with the tren and continued with the other compounds. No idea what the cause was.

3. Apexvallen

Also I got bloods and test was >52 for whatever thats worth.

4. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

Alright good info, I think I'm gonna try them, although I've never ordered international before.

5. Apexvallen

Yeah it was the slowest it ever took me to get a pack. Took 6 weeks, although I'm in Canada, so US should be quicker.

6. Apexvallen

7. RomanMVP

RomanMVP Member

I haven't pulled the pin yet, sometime in the next 2 weeks, i'll let you know.

8. Apexvallen

Sweet.

9. saffire

saffire Junior Member

Used most of their products, good quality, they use Miglyol 840 as solvent which is very good, prices are so cheap and TA was short for me !

10. MapleSyrup

MapleSyrup Member

Genetec or Genotec bro

11. Apexvallen

I've used both genotec and genetec. So yes its a bit confusing, but I was referring to genotec in that post. I still have the rest of the genotec tren sitting in my drawer. Its just so painful to me but no one else is reporting that issue so it may just be my body reacting to the oil in some weird way.