German doping laws?

Discussion in 'Steroid Legal Forum' started by Reagan, Nov 28, 2017.

1. Reagan

Reagan Junior Member

Just moved here. Risk assessment necessary before pulling trigger on my first pack here.

2. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Fuck man are you retarded???? Google!!! Use it! Smfh

3. Reagan

Reagan Junior Member

my fucking dude. You EU based? Knock off the fucking trolling. Fuck google. I want to talk to people from here with experience. Stfu. I’ve seen you all over these threads and never once seen you offer valuabl/useful shit on fuck. Fuckin retard fuck outa here

4. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Yeah cuz this board is full of Germans right? Lol No spoon feeding here, so time to do your homework son! :)

5. Reagan

Reagan Junior Member

EU as a whole. Been here three months and shits ridiculous. Can’t even buy magnesium without talking to the pharmacist smh

6. Millard Baker

Millard Baker Member

7. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Well I do know Germany has tightened up their laws on Aas over the last while. But I believe it is still legal with a script. As for importing you're rolling the dice like everyone else here. No one can/will give you a guarantee but the success rates are high(including reships)

8. tenpoundsleft

tenpoundsleft Member

Having lived in northern Europe for many years, I'd say it's verboten - unless you finagle a script.

Good news is that you're next door to Slovakia and other places where they have no hangups about selling whatever to you - pharma grade too! Get in a car, and go get some.

Savagesteve likes this.
  9. RobertL

RobertL Member

That's so nice...