get color without tanning melanotan

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by enigma34, Oct 14, 2018.

1. enigma34

enigma34 Member

Has anyone used melanotan 2 without much if any sun exposure or tanning ? Thinking of trying this peptide to try and get color, not using tanning bed as much or at all to preserve tattoos on the body.

thoughts and opinions on melanotan 2

Last edited: Oct 14, 2018
  2. I’ve used it on two different occasions. Both times were each 1 month in duration. I tan very easily and did not notice a difference in color when I did not use a bed or spend time in the sun. In my experience, sunlight or a bed is a must.

enigma34 likes this.
  3. pb334

pb334 Member

I have fair skin but can get a tan naturally. MT2 does nothing to skin that didn’t get any sun exposure but areas where I get even a little sun get really dark.

enigma34 likes this.
  4. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

Stay away, it'll give you new moles and make existing ones dark as fuck. It's not worth it

Wunderpus and NorthMich like this.
  5. legendary

legendary Member

X2

Wunderpus and NorthMich like this.
  6. slydog

slydog Junior Member

Used at recommended dosage 3 years ago and got way too dark...horrible tan lines while covered skin tried to keep up to exposed skin.

Using without direct exposure to sun/tanning bed caused a slight darkening in my experience.

UV exposure was the key, but overall found it hard to control how dark you get.....and fast!

Slydog