Getting a little out of breath

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Kgkle, May 28, 2018.

1. Kgkle

Kgkle Member

so I have been on point with “almost” everything and have been killing it in the gym with less gear and throwing on lbs of muscle like I have never done before. But problem is I have been getting out of breath I suspect it’s either because I never do cardio or it’s because I have been getting bigger, or both. Would like to know if I’m completely wrong or if I should just do some damn cardio.

2. Both, most likely. When's the last time you checked hemoglobin? Too high can have the same effect.

3. Kgkle

Kgkle Member

it’s been a while. Tbh

4. legendary

legendary Member

See a DR. Could be a medical issue, allergies, aas related, weight issue even mental. Like anxiety.

weighted chinup likes this.
  5. Kgkle

Kgkle Member

Well I’m going to try cardio first since I’ve never been at this weight before and then I’ll look in to getting some bloods. I have put on 35 lb in 4 months.

6. Havah

Havah Member

Assuming you ve used PEDs in the past, I would head up to a physician

Shortness of breath isnt to be taken lightly
    I d go as far as saying it is pretty concerning until proved otherwise

7. legendary

legendary Member

Could also be elevated hematocrit

8. SuperSwede

SuperSwede Member

I get out of breath if i gain to fast. I guess it’s the pressure over the chest, stomach from waterretention. But i’am not a doctor.

9. Kgkle

Kgkle Member

Yeah that’s probably all it was and we had a heat wave as well I’m fine in the gym usually unless I’m really tired, it’s mostly at work which now that we are cooler (18-25 c) I’m not as out of breath at work and the scale hasn’t moved like it was before either so I’ve probably stopped growing so I can catch up lol

10. Kgkle

Kgkle Member

And cardio has helped

11. Savagesteve

Savagesteve Member

You donate blood regularly?

DrankSlangin likes this.
  12. DrankSlangin

DrankSlangin Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You should definitely visit the doc if you haven’t in awhile just to be safe, but likely you just need to donate blood and mix in some light cardio a few times a week.

13. showstoppa

showstoppa Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Even in a mass gaining phase cardio shouldn't be neglected imo. I'm not talking hard cardio but light rides on the air dyne for 30-40 min two or three times a week can elevate soreness and really helps with health.

Unless your making a living from this, think health first.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  14. Kgkle

Kgkle Member

No I don’t give blood often but my blood pressure is pretty good I check that at the store every month. And I do a lot of cardio at work my job is non stop I work on a green chain stacking trim blocks so and we try to beat each other at how many bins we can get out a day.