Gh choices

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Jfox500, Oct 21, 2019.

1. Jfox500

Jfox500 Junior Member

I have a quick question. When it comes to gh. Is it best to get the pins? Will I be able to run less, with it being the highest quality? Just wanting to do my homework.

2. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Sounds like you got a lot of homework to do.

Savagesteve and puckhog like this.
  3. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

There is a entire section dedicated to GH and peptides. There is a fucking plethora of knowledge there! I am 100 percent certain you will find your answers there. At least you will find enough to be able to ask a proper question. For example I have 2 types on hand for me one at 12iu one at 22iu per vile. Lol I inject the same amount every day no matter what brand or type. You have to dig and read.
    The section you are looking for even happens to be right under the steroid thread you have decided to post in.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  4. Jfox500

Jfox500 Junior Member

Thanks. I don’t know how to delete my post. I was being lazy. I should have dig deeper.

5. Human_backhoe

Human_backhoe Member

Haha. I don't know if you can. Meso loves history! Good luck and be careful. Really do your research before contacting a source! Make sure you get bloods FIRST as well.

Silentlemon1011 likes this.
  6. puckhog

puckhog Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I am not convinced you know how to navigate the forum yet. Here is a link to Human Growth Hormone and Peptides

If you spend enough time there reading the different threads you will be able to make an educated decision for yourself. Good luck jfox

rpbb and Jfox500 like this.
  7. Jfox500

Jfox500 Junior Member

Thanks. I appreciate it.

puckhog likes this.
  8. lilhawk

lilhawk Member

If you're asking these questions you have no business using GH yet.