GH Noob Here. Top Colors??

p-lethal

ok i am a complete noob when it comes to GH. What the hell is the difference between all the different color tops (green, grey, blue, etc.)

sorry if this has been answered i must have overlooked it during my search..

thx bros

pmac928

Bro it doesn't matter. And don't listen to br1217. There are grey tops that are very good and very pure. I had some black tops that were good. Happy hunting

Dr JIM

I must say I've recently tested TWO color top GH products (out of TWENTY TWO!) that actually contained GH! Yep indeed it's true, I was wrong generics are ALL GTG! LMAO!

First understand one very important FACT, there is NO GENERIC GH MANUFACTURING PLANT! They DO NOT EXIST and people who contend otherwise know very little about what is involved in rHGH production. So any and ALL "generic GH" you may purchase will be stepped on Pharm grade, IF IT CONTAINS ANY GH AT ALL!

So what gives you ask? Well in both instances PMAC and K submitted samples that contained a purity of GH that ONLY PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES are capable of manufacturing! So there is NO DOUBT in my mind these products were nothing more than teaser samples.

Why do I say this, bc none of these products remained available for much longer than 2-3 weeks after the testing was completed. Now something is wrong with that picture, fellas!

So on RARE occasion is your in the right place at the right time and feel like your capable of winning the "MegaMillions" lottery you may actually acquire some "generic GH" that actually contains the real article, and shit if you can spit to the moon you may actually be lucky enough to obtain a Pharm grade quantity of rHGH at a "generic price".

BUT 99.99% of the time you will be scammed if you purchase "generic GH"

Don't believe me? As always send me that generic GH and I'll test it for the cost of shipping! (No I do NOT test source delivered products, duh)
JIM

Last edited:

Marcus

I must say I've recently tested TWO color top GH products (out of TWENTY TWO!) that actually contained GH! Yep indeed it's true, I was wrong generics are ALL GTG! LMAO!

First understand one very important FACT, there is NO GENERIC GH MANUFACTURING PLANT! They DO NOT EXIST and people who contend otherwise know very little about what is involved in rHGH production. So any and ALL "generic GH" you may purchase will be stepped on Pharm grade, IF IT CONTAINS ANY GH AT ALL!

So what gives you ask? Well in both instances PMAC and K submitted samples that contained a purity of GH that ONLY PHARMACEUTICAL COMPANIES are capable of manufacturing! So there is NO DOUBT in my mind these products were nothing more than teaser samples.

Why do I say this, bc none of these products remained available for much longer than 2-3 weeks after the testing was completed. Now something is wrong with that picture, fellas!

So on RARE occasion is your in the right place at the right time and feel like your capable of winning the "MegaMillions" lottery you may actually acquire some "generic GH" that actually contains the real article, and shit if you can spit to the moon you may actually be lucky enough to obtain a Pharm grade quantity of rHGH at a "generic price".

BUT 99.99% of the time you will be scammed if you purchase "generic GH"

Don't believe me? As always send me that generic GH and I'll test it for the cost of shipping! (No I do NOT test source delivered products, duh)
JIM
Dr Jim, is this without doubt? I mean I try and look at it from a pharmaceutical standpoint... The costs of pharma GH are procured from the manufacturing and product itself, but also the research, patents, marketing, etc, etc... Therefore when licensing on the drug runs up (like all branded drugs) the generic version is manufactured and sold for significantly less.

Now GH is obviously on a completely different level in terms of manufacturing and I won't begin to pretend to understand the depths and complexity of it, but are there really not companies around the world who have invested in to the facilities for the sheer manufacturing of GH who no longer have to step through the processes of R&D and marketting and all the other costs that are passed on to the customer.

I guess I mean, is GH one literally one of the only drugs (or maybe there are others, I don't know for sure) that does not and will not actually have a generic version?

Dr JIM

The issuance of ALL rHGH patents occurs ONLY thru the approval, direction and guidelines set forth by the World Health Organization AND agreed to by the WTO! There are NO EXCEPTIONS FELLAS. WHY? Well it's "big pharma" again! Really it's true to some extent.

Damn people have no idea how long it has taken, and how much money was needed to develop this quad-folded, globular, specific four point sulfa-hydral bridged polypeptide with it's SPECIFICALLY sequenced with 191 amino acids making it four times the size of insulin!

Some THIRTY years and BILLIONS on dollars later rHGH was developed. And their investment would have NEVER been recuperated if the patent was limited to TEN years.

Ergo the WHO was used to ensure separate countries of "need" would be allowed to develop their own product using existing patents BUT those products were for "special needs" and were "NOT to be exported whatsoever". Consequently the only countries that may legally export their GH is those that have been granted separate development patents from the WHO. (So no you can't legally purchase bonafied Chinese Pharm grade GH in the US)

So what I posted is not some misprint, error or oversight on my behalf, there is NO SUCH THING AS A LEGIT GENERIC GH MANUFACTURER BC THE W.H.O has NOT APPROVED OF ONE, but I do CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ONE, LOL!

Last edited:

Marcus

The issuance of ALL rHGH patents occurs ONLY thru the approval, direction and guidelines set forth by the World Health Organization AND agreed to by the WTO! There are NO EXCEPTIONS FELLAS. WHY? Well it's "big pharma" again! Really it's true to some extent.

Damn people have no idea how long it has taken, and how much money was needed to develop this quad-folded, globular, specific four point sulfa-hydral bridged polypeptide with it's SPECIFICALLY sequenced with 191 amino acids making it four times the size of insulin!

Some THIRTY years and BILLIONS on dollars later rHGH was developed. And their investment would have NEVER been recuperated if the patent was limited to TEN years.

Ergo the WHO was used to ensure separate countries of "need" would be allowed to develop their own product using existing patents BUT those products were for "special needs" and were "NOT to be exported whatsoever". Consequently the only countries that may legally export their GH is those that have been granted separate development patents from the WHO. (So no you can't legally purchase bonafied Chinese Pharm grade GH in the US)

So what I posted is not some misprint, error or oversight on my behalf, there is NO SUCH THING AS A LEGIT GENERIC GH MANUFACTURER BC THE W.H.O has NOT APPROVED OF ONE, but I do CHALLENGE YOU TO FIND ONE, LOL!
I would love to and it seems by the logic of business, I eventually would... However that search seems, from the more I read, like a hopeless search. Are peptides worth anything in your opinion doc?

Dr JIM

I would love to and it seems by the logic of business, I eventually would... However that search seems, from the more I read, like a hopeless search. Are peptides worth anything in your opinion doc?

I honestly can't say one way or the other, bc the research is so limited and the only data is anecdotal.

I would suspect the best timing for peptide use would be post cycle (much like GH IMO).

demonxp

I'm not disagreeing that only a handful of plants in China are licensed to make and sell HGH. But isn't it doubtful, that once quotas are met each month, they shut down the lab from producing any more. I'd think the lab would run whether or not there are orders to be filled, and the excess gets reintroduced into the black market. Which is why we are seeing so many generic geno pens around, like the ones ASTRO sells.

Last edited:
@DRJIM ....hey remember Karls venture was LEGIT gh hahahahaha his multimillion trillion dollar super secret GH lab he has.. in the desert.

Dr JIM

I'm not disagreeing that only a handful of plants in China are licensed to make and sell HGH. But isn't it doubtful, that once quotas are met each month, they shut down the lab from producing any more. I'd think the lab would run whether or not their orders are filled, and the excess gets reintroduced into the black market. Which is why we are seeing so many generic geno pens around, like the ones ASTRO sells.

I am not saying some of this does not occur especially in China, but the janitors are not running a 50-100 million dollar facility (low end) at night fella. The suggestion is absolutely ludicrous and I've heard this nonsense before. Moreover the penalty for a licensed GH facility to knowingly participate in the "illegal production, distribution, sale or re-sale of rHGH is license/patent forfeiture".

Think that is bullshit? If your familiar with the history of "Jintropin" you would KNOW it's anything but!

Now I'm not naive and understand some pharm grade product will escape the watchful eyes of company purveyors but that amount is limited bc of the controls enacted by WTO and WHO after the Jin fiasco was exposed. (It was shown his "lab was responsible for at least 80% of BM GH!) So whomever does acquire said Pharm grade product will make every attempt to 'extend" the quantity and the price per unit valuation.

This is why what little GH is noted it rarely will encompass more than 10% GH by weight.

Bc the GH production learning curve is sooooo extensive identifying a generic GH product would be relatively simplistic, the purity would be no better than 20-30% rather than >90%. Purity in this instance is the chemical composition and structure of the GH protein being produced and NOT a measure contamination of vial contents!

Understand adding contaminants or stepping on a Pharm grade product does not effect the GH purity. The only way the rHGH purity is altered is inadequate technology, equipment or using ill equipped chemists to perform the job of manufacturing GH. Yea they may produce some GH which contains all 191 amino acids, quad folded with the appropriately positioned S-H bridges BUT the amount which complies with the criteria necessary for biologic functioning will be VERY LOW at least initially.

dmt31

I am not saying some of this does not occur especially in China, but the janitors are not running a 50-100 million dollar facility (low end) at night fella. The suggestion is absolutely ludicrous and I've heard this nonsense before. Moreover the penalty for a licensed GH facility to knowingly participate in the "illegal production, distribution, sale or re-sale of rHGH is license/patent forfeiture".

Think that is bullshit? If your familiar with the history of "Jintropin" you would KNOW it's anything but!

Now I'm not naive and understand some pharm grade product will escape the watchful eyes of company purveyors but that amount is limited bc of the controls enacted by WTO and WHO after the Jin fiasco was exposed. (It was shown his "lab was responsible for at least 80% of BM GH!) So whomever does acquire said Pharm grade product will make every attempt to 'extend" the quantity and the price per unit valuation.

This is why what little GH is noted it rarely will encompass more than 10% GH by weight.

Bc the GH production learning curve is sooooo extensive identifying a generic GH product would be relatively simplistic, the purity would be no better than 20-30% rather than >90%. Purity in this instance is the chemical composition and structure of the GH protein being produced and NOT a measure contamination of vial contents!

Understand adding contaminants or stepping on a Pharm grade product does not effect the GH purity. The only way the rHGH purity is altered is inadequate technology, equipment or using ill equipped chemists to perform the job of manufacturing GH. Yea they may produce some GH which contains all 191 amino acids, quad folded with the appropriately positioned S-H bridges BUT the amount which complies with the criteria necessary for biologic functioning will be VERY LOW at least initially.
@Dr JIM can you please PM me and tell me where to send the sample so that you can be tested? I have a new source I just received 200iu from, I'd really like to send you one of the vials to see how it stacks up. Thank you.

demonxp

I also have a new source that I got a few kits from, it tested good for serum levels and it's too early for igf1 test.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts