GHRP-6 and Hexarelin Dosage?

Discussion in 'Human Growth Hormone and Peptides' started by Scooby67, Jun 30, 2009.

1. Scooby67

Scooby67 Junior Member

I'm 42 years old, 5'4" and 167lbs. 2 cyces under my belt and am on 150mgs of Sust/week for TRT. Anyway, I picked up the above peptides to aid in some tendon rehab and for overall health maintainence. What daily dosing would you recommend for this?? Again, it's more for rehab than balls to the walls growth. I'm looking at 100mcgs of ghrp-6 twice a day for starters. Also, would you recommend using just one and not both together? Thanks for the input!!

2. BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

3. Scooby67

Scooby67 Junior Member

Thanks Brian, awesome info!!

4. BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

You can read on that for weeks! Even Dr. Crisler(SWALE) posted on there a few times and asked a few questions of DAT.

I started taking ghrp-6 100mcg everynight at bedtime. It does help me sleep better and some of my joint pain has gone away. Some very quickly. I am 38 and need a little GH boost because my igf-1 was at 113. I would like to try cjc-1295 in combination with GHRP-6. It gets a little expensive so I started with a couple of 5mgs of GHRP-6.

For the first 3 days I got bad sweats and back aches for about 10 minutes after taking it. It freaked me out to start with. I felt hypoglycemic. But within 3 days it stopped and my shoulder pain from deadlifting stopped completely.

5. HeadDoc

HeadDoc Psychologist

did you do any blood work for igf-1?

6. BrianEE93

BrianEE93 Junior Member

I tested at 113 a year and a half ago. It didn't give ranges and the doctor just skipped over it. From what I have read that is pretty low.

Nothing afterward yet.

Last edited: Jul 18, 2009
  7. Took me from 176 to 363 igf-1 in 4 weeks.