Girls not allowed?

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by lilpowerhouse, Mar 12, 2014.

1. lilpowerhouse

lilpowerhouse Junior Member

Hi, I'm lilpowerhouse. I'm 18 and just started getting into fitness last year. I spent most of my teen years being fat. I used to weigh 189 and now I am down to 148. I have lost 41 pounds since September 2013. I finally got sick of it. I am 5'5" tall.
    I have been trying to find fitness and bodybuilding boards that have a good amount of active ladies as members. I dont see a ladies only section so does that mean girls arent allowed here?

2. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

no, your absolutely welcome here!! This is a very good place to be because so many girls take bad advice from guys who have no clue what they're talking about. Congrats on your weight loss btw, stick around here and you'll learn a lot, you'll look like a whole different person soon enough!! WElcome

3. Whatever happened to Sheerpower ? She was the geargirl there for a while . Did she finally morph into something else ? :D

luckyduck and Mv1Luv like this.
  4. johnnyBALLZ

johnnyBALLZ Member

Wow that's impressive!! Welcome to Meso.

5. Very Impressed! Welcome to Meso.

6. raysugar1234

raysugar1234 Member

Impressive weight loss, congrats, and of course girls are welcomed here.

7. weightcrusher

weightcrusher Member

No girls aren't allowed.

8. raysugar1234

raysugar1234 Member

I could never have too many girls in my life

Last edited: Mar 13, 2014
  9. You don't need girls, Scott - you have the peanut butter sock. [:eek:)][:eek:)][:eek:)]

OP, welcome to Meso.

Oregongearhead and luckyduck like this.
  10. pumpingiron22

pumpingiron22 Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome

11. lilpowerhouse

lilpowerhouse Junior Member

Hi Guys! Thanks for the welcome! :) (Weightcrusher, I will try to stay out of your way :()
    Are there a lot of female members? Sometimes it's hard to tell by screen names.
    A couple of guys from my gym have tried to talk to me about using things like t3 and var. I know t3 is a thyroid medicine, and 'var' is short for Anavar, which is a steroid.
    I dont think I want to take either of those until I know a lot more about them.
    I am looking forward to learning from you guys (and gals if there are any of you) and getting into the best shape of my life.
    I dont ever want to be that fat girl people made fun of again. I am not opposed to a little help from t3 or anavar once I know what I am doing, but I want to change my life and stay fit and healthy.
    I want to learn to eat right and exercise right. I am not looking for the 'miricale cure' for being fat. I know over eating and not exercising were the reason I got that way to begin with.
    You all seem real nice so I hope I can ask questions freely.
    BTW, My real name is Lilith and I go by Lil. One of my girlfriends started calling me lil'powerhouse in the gym and it kinda just stuck.

Oregongearhead and raysugar1234 like this.
  12. tubesox

tubesox Member

this is great, now i can get info out of you for my gf...all your secrets, im going to need them now.

lilpowerhouse likes this.
  13. tubesox

tubesox Member

being 18 wait as long as possible til you're good and ready for the compounds you mentioned.......albuterol would probably be safer than messing with your thyroid at your age....but then again i know nothing about gear relating to females

14. azazul

azazul Member

Welcome, I think you are of the right mindset in thinking that there is no miracle cure, hard work in the gym and diet can get you to where you need to be without drugs.

There is a ton of knowledge here, I would suggest you read a bunch.
    You will earn more respect that way by taking the initiative, instead of what alot of people do when they come here, which is ask questions that have already been answered 100 times.

Pay no mind to weightcrusher he is our local troll. Ignore him if you want, or just say mean shit to him. We will all join in as well.

15. pommy

pommy Member

It's so nice to see you made the change to become healthier and leaner:) I use to weigh 135 and workouted for a year (only doing cardio) and went down to 110. I am 5'2 btw so being 135 I was very depressed. I started lifting weights 6 months ago and weight went up like crazy I seriously thought I was getting fatD; but truth is i gained shit tons of muscle for a girl and my body is actually lean and I can see my muscles:D I was also on var for 12weeks, I retained alot of water and lifted like a manbeast lol but i would not recommend var unless you have been lifting for a year:/ Just so that your body is use to lifting heavy. Anyways welcome so happy another chick is on here:D I am also new to meso and been shy cause its mainly guys:/

Last edited: Mar 15, 2014
  16. azazul

azazul Member

oh, and one of the rules for new female members is they have to pm progress pics to me.

:p

lilpowerhouse and pommy like this.
  17. pommy

pommy Member

hahahahaha funny[:eek:)] maybe when I'm 10% bodyfat:p

18. azazul

azazul Member

I will hold you to that :)
    You should start a new member thread so folks can welcome you properly.

19. pommy

pommy Member

I already did lol I kinda just troll and read up on things hahaha the underground section is like a drama series on television;)

beezil likes this.
  20. azazul

azazul Member

Yes, it sure is.
    Gets crazy up in there. So much drama.
    I get stuck in that section far too often.