Gnc estrogen blocker

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by desertwarrior, Apr 12, 2018.

1. desertwarrior

desertwarrior Member

Some dude at my gym was trying to score some gear off me earlier today. Wants to run 350mg tren a weekly no test first cycle :confused:. I tried advising him on adding in some test and pharma grade ai. Said he doesn't want to risk it he was gonna get his estrogen blockers from gnc :D:D:D:D and test just adds water no muscle!!

Cityofgrit likes this.
  2. Bigboy727

Bigboy727 Member

Just pray he doesn’t reproduce.

3. Eman

Eman Member

A guy at my gym does +20 week cycles, pct immediately afterwards for 6 weeks, then goes right back on. He says time off is important.

4. That's nothing. This one guy i know of is running 4750 mg/week and asked if it was safe... Oh wait. :eek::confused::D:p

5. ScabbyJr

ScabbyJr Member

GNC estrogen blockers. What could possibly go wrong? :)

6. GianT_SlayeR

GianT_SlayeR Member

I get all my gear from gnc bro

7. Ophydian

Ophydian Member

I like my estrogen blockers to be certified organic.

8. Bigboy727

Bigboy727 Member

This is my workout buddy and he just takes the gh deer antler spray and 2 scoops of creatine. He didn’t want his kidneys filled with hormones @Turbo charged 5FEEB8F9-F0B9-4501-BBB7-78868B299EAB.jpeg

ScabbyJr and Apexvallen like this.
  9. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

One of the gnc employees told me that their PWO would help me burn specifically belly fat.

Dr. Savage likes this.
  10. JohnnyD

JohnnyD Member

Haven’t been to gnc since I went in for fish oils and the guy tried selling me 20 other things, I refused, he started getting rude with me so I threw my fish oils at him and left. Will never go back. They sell crap btw, get pharmacy grade AI

Dr JIM likes this.
  11. Dr. Savage

Dr. Savage Member

Dude from gnc bluntly asked if I wanted some test once. Said all I need to do it pin once a week then taper off :rolleyes:

12. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

That’s a stupid waste of a first cycle! I wouldn’t do it but he could probably get away without using any AI with a low dose of test.
    A pharm grade pct is a must with Tren.

13. Damn now I feel dumb for buying dianabulk and testostogainz.

Bigboy727 and Iron Frenchie like this.