GNC Files Chapter 11

flenser

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
The fake PED giant appears to be struggling along with all the other brick and mortar establishments.

GNC Files Chapter 11 Bankruptcy With Plan To Sell Itself

The health and wellness brand, based in Pittsburgh and founded in 1935, "expects the Chapter 11 process will benefit its stakeholders and best position the Company for long-term success." The Chapter 11 petition was filed in U.S. Bankruptcy Court in Delaware will allow the company "to restructure its balance sheet and accelerate its business strategy."

cochino

I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner. I will stop in to the local one occasionally and pick up some Quest bars. That's about the only thing they have reasonably priced. Sometimes they will have a sale on some expired or near expiry products but other than that I am usually the only customer there.

Boss hog

I've gotten. Quite a few things that were close to heir expration date really cheap over the years from GNC, but their are cheaper an better place to pick up things from noway days.

time2jet

The strategy is to get them out of their mall & strip center leases. Once unburdened with the leases, utilities, distribution logistics and staffing, they will perpetuate the brand online via their own website.

Sponsored Links

Latest posts