Good countries to move out to

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by nervje, Nov 4, 2018.

1. nervje

nervje Member

Well title says it all.
    Im one of those, that not really have much to lose.
    Not too strong bond with parents, other than that just siblings, not going to say we dont love each other but were both living our own lives.
    Other than that, i have my dog, which i would take with me of course.
    No house or anything that i own, except some furniture.
    Making cash now, and thought of moving countries and restarting life years ago actually, now that i can save up $$ it might become reality.

Where would you go to?
    Not talking about beautiful places only, but where you life good, get "taken care of" by government eg. health insurance and all that is there.
    Jobwise i dont think its a problem, software developers are around the world.

2. Sp2.0

Sp2.0 Member

I'm going to die here but people I know talk about retiring to Costa Rica. They've been and love it that much.

Morefyah likes this.
  3. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

If I were to go to a foreign country for good it’d probably be Australia. Never will though, because I own firearms. But I loved it there when I visited.

Uttukuxul and MindlessWork like this.
  4. We're full.

Respectfully,
    Canada.

Artifex, Old, Btcowboy and 3 others like this.
  5. Mac11wildcat

Mac11wildcat Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

What? You’re supposed to take all out Never-Trump celebs...where will they go?

Uttukuxul, TideGear, flenser and 3 others like this.
  6. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I would love to move out to Australia as well...got some friends out there.

7. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

New Zealand is better from what I’ve heard

master.on likes this.
  8. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I think it can be a double edged sword anywhere you go. Free health insurance but waiting on a surgery till you die, cheap cost of living in places with beautiful beaches but no economy and dirty air and overcrowding. Beautiful places like Norway, but cold as all get out and super high importation taxes and cost of living. I don't think I've ever seen a place where there wasn't some catch to the living environment. But one thing is for sure, moving can really be a life experience thay is positive and can build your character, like an adventure. Even moving within my own country opened my eyes up to a lot and motivated me to do a lot more in life

9. MindlessWork

I've heard good things about that country as well.

T-Bagger likes this.
  10. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

They are SUPER tough on immigration

Uttukuxul and MindlessWork like this.
  11. MindlessWork

Australia has tough customs too and not certain about NZ's customs.

12. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I'm not trying to sound like "that guy" but let's look at the facts here...most countries that don't have the same issues like America , don't have those issues because they are a monoculture. Everyone is the same and you move to the beat or it's gtfo!!!

13. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Elaborate on this if you don't mind

14. Demondosage

Demondosage Member

I grew up in a shitass rustbelt town in a depressed area. I decided to pack my car with clothes and left with $500 to my name and drove 800 miles away. It was literally sink or swim. I walked onto a construction site and got a job, lived with nothing for first 2 weeks until I got a paycheck and then got a cheap apartment. I bought a used couch for $50 to sleep on for a few months until I could afford a bed. I slowly started furnishing the place with everything hard earned and I was proud of it. Those were some rough times and I had no clue what I was gonna do with my life. It was like an adventure, slowly things started happening and my outlook was always positive becaise I saw a lot more opportunity than where I was from. It just built character I didn't have before. I got more involved with the gym and trying my best to take care of myself.

I'm in a better place now. But handling life shit was easier after experiencing that sink or swim situation.

penche, Tom, MindlessWork and 6 others like this.
  15. China. If you ignore the communism, it's probably a super place to live. North Korea, too.

Nah, there's no place like home. Maybe Canada... But i really couldn't imagine calling anything but the US my home.

penche, Dr JIM, JackSmooth and 4 others like this.
  16. RodgerThat

RodgerThat Member

As previously stated Canada is full so please do not put us on your list. The weather is unpredictable at best and unbearable for most. Health care is free because you’ll never get taken care of. The mountains are always a pain to drive around, the construction is constant because the climate destroys the roads. Yup just don’t come here

17. nervje

nervje Member

But theres maple sirup so your negative arguments are invalid

18. Thaistick

Thaistick Member

A very wealthy friend of mine retired to a paradise in Vietnam. Very cheap, tons of young pussy, he's in heaven.

19. nervje

nervje Member

I have heard similar stories especially from it developers.
    Basically:

Get work at your homecountry (in my case it would be a civilised country in europe, comparable to germany/france etc).
    Work from home, its easily possible as it developer. You connect to the company via internet, download whatever task you have to do, upload them etc so it basically doesnt matter where youre at, you can work from anywhere you want.

Move countries, wherever you want.
    I heard from my teacher, theres people basically getting salary from my country (first world salaries, not comparable to america because taxes are handed differently, but around 2k dollars a month) yet they live in thailand, whichs seems to be very popular in such cases.

Get alot of cash from european country salaries, have expenses in a third world country basically.
    They live like kings there.

20. Thaistick

Thaistick Member

When you refer to developers what exactly do you mean? Software? I'm seriously asking.