Good starting point to run first cycle

Discussion in 'Training Forum' started by Elivo, Jun 14, 2018.

1. Elivo

Elivo Junior Member

Ive been reading up on this subject for quite some time, never ran a cycle but have plans to do so in the future.

Stats right now are 5'8 227lbs. No its not all muscle, id say im probably around 25% or so BF right now.

Im eating in caloric deficit at the moment and plan to try to get down to 200 as my first goal.

My question is, what should i be shooting for as far as starting shape to run my first cycle in order to get the most out of it.

Oh been in and out of the gym for a very long time, just had really long breaks from it, 42 years old now.

Thanks for any info you may have.

2. Gbro

Gbro Member

Too fat for aas. Get down to an least 15%

3. 15% BF is a great target to shoot for before embarking on any steroid cycle. If you can achieve this, then youre that much more likely to successfully run a cycle and maintain your hard earned results.

Diet
    Discipline
    Hard work
    Discipline
    Results
    Discipline

Then AAS.

4. Elivo

Elivo Junior Member

15% was the target i had in mind as well, got a long way to go but i got my workout down and diet is finally in check. Long process but ill get it, thanks for the input

5. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

6. Elivo

Elivo Junior Member

Thanks BigNatty,
    after about 8 months of 5 days a week at the gym and an off and on diet, i finally got the diet reigned in and the weight is starting to come off again. Started at about 260 8 months ago and last weight check about a week ago was down to 227!

PaulHeyman likes this.
  7. BigNattyDaddy

BigNattyDaddy Member

Nice