Gotta Admit, It's a Good FAKE

Discussion in 'Steroid Pictures Forum' started by Naxxamus, Apr 20, 2018.

1. Naxxamus

Naxxamus Junior Member

I joined this board a couple years ago, came over from the EVO board after getting scammed hard over there. You can read more about it on my previous post in the New Member Intro forum. Given the fact that I was still frustrated from spending months on the EVO board, I didn't spend a whole lot of time on here before deciding to take a break from everything AAS. During this time, I just took my TRT dose and kept busy with everything else in my life.

Most of you will find this hard to believe, but I still have a couple of those vials. Not sure why I'm hanging on to them, because I don't plan to pin them. Maybe because it cost me like 500 bucks and months of frustration to get, or maybe as a reminder not to be so hasty and stupid in the future. I'm posting a couple pics so you all can have a laugh at my expense and see the length and trouble these guys went to just to scam people. The packaging does look legit. I mean, that alone can't be cheap, but I don't know.
    20180420_164625.jpg

2. Naxxamus

Naxxamus Junior Member

Here's a pic of the Test Cyp I take as a TRT dose. 20180420_164756.jpg

3. Gbro

Gbro Member

Nice labels

4. Naxxamus

Naxxamus Junior Member

Ya, they got the hologram printing on them and everything... Looks as good as the stuff I get from the pharmacy, if not better. The one thing they don't have is a barcode, but ugl's don't need them so it makes sense.

Tags: