Grayscale Compounding [U.S. Domestic]

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by Grayscale Compounding, Oct 30, 2019.

1. Depends on the carrier oil. I've run EQ 600 from SoCo in Mig a ton of times and shit is super smooth.

2. Bro his web site says GSO lol. @Grayscale Compounding have you tested this? Is it thick? @600mg and with GSO it has to be like a syrup...Please advise.

3. TankDog

TankDog Member

Anything in mig is water.... love that shit!!

4. BigBaldBeardGuy

BigBaldBeardGuy Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

@Grayscale Compounding

With the Test Prop 200 in GSO, what other solvents are you also using to get it to hold? Lots of guaicol? Can you give us the PIP reports for that before you get guys bitching about it.

bigrobbie likes this.

5. I know that shit has to hurt @200 and with GSO....DAMN!!!

6. My bad big dog, lmao I didn't read it on his website. I thought you were just asking in general.

7. OldSmice

OldSmice Member

perfect blend for a 3ml calf injection.

Uttukuxul, OnTheRize, iGone and 5 others like this.
  8. Grayscale Compounding

Grayscale Compounding Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Just a proprietary blend of BA and BB, no super solvents. It’s actually very smooth. Believe it or not, Bostin Loyd actually uses our Test Prop 200. If you’d like proof, let me know and I’ll work on getting proof that you’d all approve of.

Reading this gave me PIP.

Also, I’m traveling right now, so please forgive any delayed responses to your emails or thread replies.

Last edited: Dec 13, 2019
  9. Tiredandhot

Tiredandhot Member

Do you source on his forum?

10. Grayscale Compounding

Not as of now. There are some OPSEC concerns that need to be addressed before/if we decide to. One of our brewers talks to him fairly recently, and he asked to try our products when we were deciding whether or not to source there and has ordered since.

Christo1 likes this.
  11. Bluewhistle

Bluewhistle Member

What made you decide to come to meso?

12. BigBaldBeardGuy

Was it an order or was it freebies?

13. Grayscale Compounding

It was freebies from one friend to another, Loyd doesn’t ask for handouts like that, nor do we give free samples. Gear he received after that was through orders.

BigBaldBeardGuy likes this.
  14. BigBaldBeardGuy

Thank you for the honesty in your clarification. That could have gone sideways quick since everyone knows Bostin is one of the biggest gearwhores!

15. Any bulk pricing.

16. Grayscale Compounding

We do have bulk pricing. Please contact me directly.

17. Promonebobby

Promonebobby Member

18. BigBaldBeardGuy

You’re hitting every fucking source? Any scammers want to PM this guy he’s super fucking eager. Only been here a day and he’s full-on autistic.

19. Promonebobby

Promonebobby Member

Your cool you big ole keyboard bully

20. Grayscale Compounding

We don't currently carry it, but if there is enough interest we can consider stocking it in the near future.