Great site

Discussion in 'New Member Introduction' started by SirPuFFaLoT, Jul 9, 2019.

1. SirPuFFaLoT

SirPuFFaLoT Member

Hello hello. Getting ready for my first cycle so I wanted to join up and hopefully get some advice from the vets.

I joined another forum with some good info but their recommended pct seems way too complicated. Looking at the MESO stickies I really like the PCT outlined here; simple and easy to follow.

Been active and working out on/off my whole. I'm 43, 5'11" and 205lbs with around 15% bodyfat. Anyways, hope to gain some good info from you guys/gals.

Millard Baker likes this.
  2. TX_Hempknight

TX_Hempknight Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Welcome to meso.

3. Spokeonawheel

Spokeonawheel Member

I know your intro is a couple weeks old but I just saw it. I was loling at this. Which forum was it? Were they pushing garbage otc testboosters and sarms for pct?

4. SirPuFFaLoT

SirPuFFaLoT Member

Yeah man. It is called Evolution I think. Seemed like they had some pretty knowledgeable people there but the recommended PCT includes weeks worth of different sarms. If you read through the forum trying to learn, someone is always suggesting sarms for one reason or another.

5. Spokeonawheel

Spokeonawheel Member

Because they are trying to sell u shit. I forget what they are called but they were always pushing 2 different garbage pct products and tons of sarms. All a fucking shit idea. I'm not saying sarms are garbage necessarily just terrible if u r trying to restore natural function.