GW50156

Irishpower

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I have used the top advertised brands of liquid and capsule forms of this research chemical. Both times for a month. The liquid made me feel sickly and tired, the capsule didn't. Neither gave be any endurance improvement whatsoever which was only reason I took it. Everyone seems to rave about it and claim great cardio benefits. Is it just me or has anyone else have had no results?
I'm waiting on some meldonium to come. Anybody have experience with this? Thanks

I'm going to share my experience with it FWIW:

I've had 2 clients who are endurance bunnies (triathlete & marathon runner) give it a 12 week run. Diet was at maintenance, training cycle was the same as usual.
Overall performance improved by 0.045% & 0.07% respectively - not too bad.
Fat loss was 0.5lbs or less for both - useless.
Lipid panel improved in both (tryglycerides went down, better HDL:LDL ratio, etc).

This doesn't translate directly to you since your a boxer but I found the endurance benefit to be just fine. It's the people who use it for fat loss that are wasting money.

I've had 2 clients who are endurance bunnies (triathlete & marathon runner) give it a 12 week run. Diet was at maintenance, training cycle was the same as usual.
Lipid panel improved in both (tryglycerides went down, better HDL:LDL ratio, etc).

This doesn't translate directly to you since your a boxer but I found the endurance benefit to be just fine. It's the people who use it for fat loss that are wasting money.

I suspect that you'd gain further endurance from HIIT at a higher level.

Marcus

The lipid panel improvement is what intrigues me most, the other things are just an added benefit. I got bloods pre-cycle for lipids, 4 weeks in with lipids (no GW), gonna start GW in the next 2 weeks and get bloods 4 weeks after start, as well as 10-12 weeks after start to check lipids. I'll try and remember to post here

The lipid panel improvement is what intrigues me most, the other things are just an added benefit. I got bloods pre-cycle for lipids, 4 weeks in with lipids (no GW), gonna start GW in the next 2 weeks and get bloods 4 weeks after start, as well as 10-12 weeks after start to check lipids. I'll try and remember to post here

The lipid stuff was really just something I noticed in the bloodwork, not a goal of the run at all. IIRC the improvements were minor but then again, we're talking elite enduranc athletes with perfectly health lipid profiles to begin with.

Whether it transfers to an enhanced bodybuilder is up for debate but please post your results - gathering more data is always a good thing :)

Marcus

The lipid stuff was really just something I noticed in the bloodwork, not a goal of the run at all. IIRC the improvements were minor but then again, we're talking elite enduranc athletes with perfectly health lipid profiles to begin with.

Whether it transfers to an enhanced bodybuilder is up for debate but please post your results - gathering more data is always a good thing :)
For sure, the raws were so cheap, I just figured I'd try it out

Eman

For sure, the raws were so cheap, I just figured I'd try it out

Have you used it before?

I have used GW a few times. It's actually a pretty interesting compound... I agree with Zilla that the fat loss was nothing to write home about. The endurance however, was pretty noticeable.

I did quite a bit research on it... Unfortunately, GW, although not a SARM, got lumped in with them and is sold on a bunch of websites alongside them. So, when trying to find some legitimate data on it, you have to wade through pages upon pages of sites that are selling it and describing it's effects in a sales pitch kind of way. I knew from the way they built some of it's effects up that it couldn't be THAT effective.

I came across some info that it could help with insulin sensitivity which I was hopeful would make it go well with hGH and create more fat loss potential. I was interested in lipid profile benefits as well as other endurance because I was working on conditioning.

When it was all said and done, the extra boost in endurance was all I can really say I noticed from it. I WANT to think it is something that needs to be kept up with for longer periods of time to really see benefits from however, I've seen that it is supposed to result in diminishing returns over time...

TL;DR - GW is decent for increasing endurance, I wish there was more concrete data about it, I didn't personally see big results past the endurance.

Marcus

Have you used it before?

I have used GW a few times. It's actually a pretty interesting compound... I agree with Zilla that the fat loss was nothing to write home about. The endurance however, was pretty noticeable.

I did quite a bit research on it... Unfortunately, GW, although not a SARM, got lumped in with them and is sold on a bunch of websites alongside them. So, when trying to find some legitimate data on it, you have to wade through pages upon pages of sites that are selling it and describing it's effects in a sales pitch kind of way. I knew from the way they built some of it's effects up that it couldn't be THAT effective.

I came across some info that it could help with insulin sensitivity which I was hopeful would make it go well with hGH and create more fat loss potential. I was interested in lipid profile benefits as well as other endurance because I was working on conditioning.

When it was all said and done, the extra boost in endurance was all I can really say I noticed from it. I WANT to think it is something that needs to be kept up with for longer periods of time to really see benefits from however, I've seen that it is supposed to result in diminishing returns over time...

TL;DR - GW is decent for increasing endurance, I wish there was more concrete data about it, I didn't personally see big results past the endurance.
Ya, when I was researching it, same thing... mainly evo-tards just talking about how sarms1 sells the only real stuff known to mankind :rolleyes:

But ya, I figured it's nothing amazing, but I was buying mk raws from a supplier we all know and decided why not. Hopefully it will help with something. I definitely don't wanna run it long terms as I know there is not much long term data known about it

Ya, when I was researching it, same thing... mainly evo-tards just talking about how sarms1 sells the only real stuff known to mankind :rolleyes:

But ya, I figured it's nothing amazing, but I was buying mk raws from a supplier we all know and decided why not. Hopefully it will help with something. I definitely don't wanna run it long terms as I know there is not much long term data known about it

You don't need to do PCT. That shit causes cancer.

Just use N2Guard, all of the Sarms1 product line and you'll look like an AIDS patient in no time.

Eman

Hmmm mk raws.... You're giving me ideas. :)

I'm trying to cut weight off though... Don't really want to fight the hunger from it.

Marcus

Hmmm mk raws.... You're giving me ideas. :)

I'm trying to cut weight off though... Don't really want to fight the hunger from it.
Honestly I've only taken some underdosed shit, but some other guys on here feel the same as me... hunger goes away after a week or 2

GetBig0087

MK didn't really impress me, I was running OL though. All in all if you're going to throw money at something it should work.

Irishpower

Am I reading it wrong but isn't 0.07% less than 1% or are you saying 7% improvement..thanks

Am I reading it wrong but isn't 0.07% less than 1% or are you saying 7% improvement..thanks

Yes, it's less than 1%.
Before people assume that its a tiny increase, I was working with elite endurance athletes - a 0.07% improvement in a 3.5 hour marathon time is equivalent to shaving off 9 seconds. That's significant enough for those folks.

Last edited:

Irishpower

Understood, but what got me interested were the claims some were making of improvements of 20 or 30%....

Sponsored Links