Gyno and masteron.

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
It was about a month down time on upper body after a week I started doing legs and calves no upper body then about 4 weeks in started upper body light weight workouts by week 6 started to step it up slowly. It was way worth it no matter how much muscle I put on my eyes always went to my nipple. Got so mind fucked I wouldn't even look in the mirror anymore. Same thing my wife says a dont really notice it but it bothered me to death. Get it cut out you will be very happy after it is done.
Yes thats me.

CaptainJericho

I echo these sentiments. I had mine cut out over a decade and change ago. Very minor down time, maybe a week for working out (I recall the doc saying sweating might cause irritation or maybe infection, don't quote me on that though) and after that leg workouts for a few weeks and then back to normal.
I live in a place that (at the time) partially covered the surgery, so it was about $1k and thus very easy to swallow and a no-brainer.

jJjburton

AnabolicLab.com Supporter
I echo these sentiments. I had mine cut out over a decade and change ago. Very minor down time, maybe a week for working out (I recall the doc saying sweating might cause irritation or maybe infection, don't quote me on that though) and after that leg workouts for a few weeks and then back to normal.
I live in a place that (at the time) partially covered the surgery, so it was about $1k and thus very easy to swallow and a no-brainer.
How old were you?

LocalRoller

If you have good insurance than you can try to get the surgery paid for by complaining that it causes you constant pain. I’m planning on having surgery for my puberty gyno in November and I’m trying to have insurance cover it. As of right now aromasin does not help at all for it. I’m going to give a quick 3 day letro blast and maybe some Masteron with raloxifene to keep it at bay until I can have the surgery.

Edit: I’m 23 years old and had gyno since I was in 8th grade