Gyno or not gyno

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by gustav957, Aug 12, 2018.

1. gustav957

gustav957 Junior Member

Hey guys!

Since I lowered my AI dosage my right nipple aches when i squeeze it. My nipples looks puffy as they’ve always been unless Im low bodyfat. The strange thing is that I’ve never been this horny before and my weight is increasing rapidly. I know for a fact that if I increase my AI my sex drive will vanish again.

I will get my bloods checked out ofcourse but thought I might as well ask here aswell. May it be the rapidly increasing hormones causing it?

2. gustav957

gustav957 Junior Member

Here is the right nipple!

Attached Files:

3. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

Take nolva 20mg a day

Inquiring Mind likes this.
  4. gustav957

gustav957 Junior Member

Im om tren bro. Will increase prolactin wont it?

5. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

It will block the estrogen at the receptor (breast tissue). Im taking raloxifene, which is similar to nolva, and I’m on tren aswell and I have no issues. Not taking an ai either but that’s my personal choice. If your sex drive is low on higher ai dose it’s because you are crashing your estrogen.

6. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

I’d rather crash my estrogen for a few days then have tits!

wedorecover and chileandawg like this.
  7. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

If you take nolva you won’t get tits

8. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

If you take an AI you won’t have elevated E2 and more then likely won’t need nolva. It’s not impossible to to get a gyno flare with E2 in check though it definitely more unlikely.
    If you trying to really get everything dialed pharma AI ‘s and Serms are a must.
    I’m taking .75mg of adex and 60mg of ralox as we speak, both pharma.

Just1more likes this.
  9. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

I did get a lump and wastaking my AI.
    The way that I see it, if you can manage it with an AI alone it’s great, but as soon as you realize you are prone to Gyno, might aswell drop the AI and start a SERM. Unless you have massive bloat even if your diet is in check, I see no reason to be taking both.

10. gustav957

gustav957 Junior Member

I am feeling great at the moment. Great sex drive, lots of energy, great gains etc. If I were to up my Ai again my libido will go down and gains will come to an halt.

Im not even sure it’s gyno although my right nipple is a bit sore when I squeeze it. Is that really a dead giveaway about upcoming gyno?

11. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

Gyno is either of you have lumps or if the gland has increased in size. What it seems to me is that your nipples are fluffy because you aren’t lean, but if it starts hurting that’s a giveaway that you are sensitive to Gyno. Get the nolva and take 20 mg per day.

12. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

If you have a history of gyno, your fool for not using an AI. Trying to control both with an SERM isn’t very smart. There’s a reason Hrt doctors prescribe AI’s and not Serms. I would listen to my endo all day every day over some bro talk on a steroid forum.

Just1more likes this.
  13. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

I didn’t tell the guy to stop his AI, I told him to start nolva. I have my reasons to not use an AI, though I do not recommend others to do it.

14. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

This isn’t about you or him. This is just my personal opinion man. Take it easy homie.
    I’ve seen a lot of posts about people following the no AI “trend” and then they have posts about a gyno flare. I prefer to be proactive therefore some sort of Ai is a must for me even on 200mg of Test.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    Just1more likes this.
  15. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

I’m not an expert of any kind on the matter, but there have been some very knowledgeable people who talk down on AI use. The biggest example of this is John meadows. In the members area of his website, there is a video which is titled something like “ my thoughts on anti estrogens”, where he states that nolva alone is the way to go because AI’s aren’t exactly as “safe” as people think. Joint problems being the biggest concern, cholesterol,and to me personally hair loss. I have done high test and tren with no AI and didn’t lose a single strand, but after using too much adex it started falling off to the point that I thought “this is it, I’m going bald”. A couple weeks after stopping it my hair has improved a lot, it’s a bit thicker and it doesn’t fall of nearly as much as t did, it’s steadily improving.

John recommends 20 to 40 mg of nolva depending on how high your test dose is. Obviously if you are taking massive amounts of aromatising coumpounds stacked together, maybe it’s not enough, but if test is the only aromatizing coumpound you are taking and you are doing less than one gram, the nolva by itself should be enough.

Morefyah likes this.
  16. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Has John Meadows done studies proving that taking a serm is safer then taking a AI?
    I’ll believe it when I see side by side scientifical studies proving how nolva is safer to take then a low dose of aromasin.

17. Jankauskas

Jankauskas Member

He hasn’t, as far as I know. He speaks from experience, and from my own experience, I would rather risk getting gyno, which can be removed through surgery than being bald.

I find ai adjusting to be a bitch, every time you increase the dosages and switch the coumpounds around you have to find the sweet spot again.

Right now I’m gonna follow johns advice and see where it leads me, so far it’s working for me, in the long term I don’t know, but dealing with loss of libido/wood, hair loss and joint problems is something I don’t want to.

Not saying people should do the same as I do, everyone has to use their own head and make their own decisions.

Inquiring Mind and Morefyah like this.
  18. Ironlord

Ironlord Member

I'll never understand why so many guys post about squeezing their nipples as a gyno check, or for prolactin... Run your fingers over and around the nipple, with gentle pressure, you'll feel if there's growth in there...

But instead we get "my nipples are sore when I pinch them" .. Well... Stop pinching them ffs o_O

19. TRT

TRT Member

This isn't Evo.

AlwaysHungry and Ironlord like this.
  20. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

I only take an AI if I'm getting high E2 symptoms.

Treat the symptom, not the number.