Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Halo and strength wow. Opinion on this run..

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by penche, Nov 15, 2017.

1. penche

penche Member

Currently trying add more mass for winter.

Made some Test C and doing 1g per week.
    NPP 450mg per week.

Got my hands on some Halo and first day the increase in strength is amazing.
    First day, right away notice it. That was at 25mg. Increased it 35mg and shit is ridiculous. Pumps are great but Anadrol pumps still king.

Here’s the question, wanted to continue the Halo for increase strength and aggression for training. Figured pushing more weight will aid in mass building. Or do you guys think I’m wasting it? Should i keep it in the run or save it for the spring/summer cut? Wanted to check liver values also on Halo as the rumors have it’s very toxic. Wanted to use halo for 4-5weeks, depending on liver ast/alt values.

Skull likes this.
  2. Max562

Max562 Junior Member

no more than two weeks at a time they say...i was doing 40 shit was great..felt focused stronget

penche likes this.
  3. Eman

Eman Member

I think you'll build more sustainable strength and muscle tissue with Anadrol or something. Halo is better for every so often for a boost IMO.

penche, Skull and Wunderpus like this.
  4. Ironlord

Ironlord Member

There's a tendency for injury on halo because the strength gains come so fast.... Unfortunately the tendons and ligaments don't gain strength at a parallel level, so if ego isn't kept in check you could very well end up with a shitty injury..

I know I've gotten injured just from pushing so hard on test or dbol... Halo would wreck me I'm sure... Yet it's intriguing to see where I would be strengthwise...

It's common to want to push your ceiling but you have to look realistically at whether or not it's worth the potential of not being able to train..

penche, MindlessWork and Krad like this.
  5. Krad

Krad Member

op how about the use of halo as a PWO ?

penche likes this.
  6. Wunderpus

Wunderpus Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Honestly I think halo is best for a week straight, then like a month off, then back on it again.... It seems to taper off in terms of noticeable results after about a week.

CherryChillin and penche like this.
  7. penche

penche Member

Appreciate all the helpful info guys. @Ironlord yes I agree with you on the injury department. I’ve never encountered the strength madness like this before. Therefore,
    I could see how that can play a role in ego lifting or pushing the limits. Injury would seriosuly suck.

@Krad correct I’m taking all 35mg 1.5hr before training and hits like a train.

@Eman i hear you on the advice in regards to Anadrol. Anadrol is one of my favs right now. But that Strenght tho! LOL!
    Wasn’t aware the strength would taper like @Wunderpus described. I’m very curious if it’s as toxic as the rumors have it? Reason why I wanted to use it for 4 weeks. Consensus seems to state, use it for boost and not 4 weeks. Experimentation and labs tho? :). Tough decisions when that strength is addicting.

8. Wunderpus

Try it... I think you'll see what I'm talking about. The physiological/aesthetic changes definitely seem to taper off after about a week, maybe 2.... I think it's a fun novelty, but not a good base.

penche likes this.
  9. Eman

Eman Member

I've never run it that long but I've heard a few people say the same thing. Drop it after two weeks.

I think the aspect of building muscle based on the increased performance from the halo is really only limited to right before a contest or something. I don't think it's enough to build anything sustainable for a generic two week run.

I'd be really apprehensive about four weeks of it but I've never run it more than a few days at a time. I tend to need a bigger dose to see the effects...

penche likes this.
  10. Apexvallen

Apexvallen Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

How would you all compare superdrol to halo? I know oral gains are easy come easy go but sdrol would be 'more keepable'?

11. Wunderpus

Yes.... Superdrol is the best oral I've ever run, however the harshest in terms of sides... Most results with the most sides... Up to you.... But, it's insane.

Apexvallen and Skull like this.
  12. CherryChillin

CherryChillin Member

Run it with the npp and train in the 12-15 re range for two weeks and only take two off days. Or none.

Train heavy in the higher hypertrophy ranges it will help with the oroperties of the nandrolone too double your benefits in my opinion

Nandrolone is very nitrogen and glycogen retensive so it may help to train in the more sarcoplasmic rep ranges

13. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

It is a mistake to train in one rep range regardless of the goal involved.

hurricane likes this.
  14. Apexvallen

I agree and I think its the single most common mistake in the gym. I do the doug brignole theory and do both high rep and low rep in the same workout so i get the best of both worlds.

MindlessWork likes this.
  15. penche

penche Member

In regard to reps. My biceps and triceps I keep in the higher range 15-18 reps then add more tension and fatigue around 12 reps no less. Larger muscle groups 10-12 and more weight hit 6-8 reps. Ie: chest/back.

Edit: legs keep in 10-12 reps. L4/L5 rupture disc, but can handle some heavy weight.

Calves always heavy and high reps.

16. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Just stay safe this time around brother...you don't need another bicep tear or any other nasty injury. I myself learned that hard lesson from my last cycle. Now that my strength has been going up on this cycle, I also had to restrain myself from getting too greedy as I certainly don't want another injury.

Wunderpus and penche like this.
  17. Test_Subject

Test_Subject Member

It's ineffective and the best way to hurt yourself as well.

Docd187123 likes this.
  18. Docd187123

Docd187123 Member

I like to think of it as effective up to a certain point and then you will plateau with nowhere to go bc you don't do any other rep ranges.

19. MindlessWork

MindlessWork Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I do like to be flexible on my rep ranges rather than going say a strict 8-10 for example. I do finishers for an exercise with a light weight and higher reps even to 15. On bb bench I'd finish that exercise with a set of 135lbs going 15 reps or till I fatigue.

20. Apexvallen

Yeah thats one of my favs too. Or on tricep rope pressdowns, just put it at like 35 and just do as many reps as i possibly can,ugh. Shit hurts so good.

Spooby likes this.