Hard lump after delt injection

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Evom1, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Pretty sure it's nothing to worry about but no harm getting some input from you guys.

Delt injection I believe Wednesday of last week. Must have been a bit off with location because I ended up with a good bit of swelling/redness between my delt and tricep/bicep. Wasn't concerned as it's happened to me in the past and I suspected I just "missed" a little bit and it was oil "leaking down"

Within a week all the redness and swelling is gone, just as I suspected. But there's a hard lump or two dime sized lumps an inch or so apart kind of at the base of my delt going to the side of my arm. No redness, the lump area is slightly raised if you're really trying to notice it.

My only concern is that if I push on them they're pretty tender and hurt a bit. Like I definitely wouldn't enjoy pushing a door open with that shoulder/arm right now. What is your opinion? Wait a few days and note if it improves, worsens, or stays the same? Wait as previously mentioned but take ibuprofen? Thanks in advance guys. I'm not overly concerned but always better safe than sorry

I do have a ton of cephelaxin(sp?) on hand always as a precaution, but obviously do not want to take an antibiotic when not needed as we all know that's not wise.

2. Mimmik

Mimmik Member

No need for antibiotics. Sounds like you shot it in, or the oil leaked into the subcutaneous fat. It’s going to take a bit longer to dissipate due to blood flow. Heating pad should help increase blood flow to the area to assist in absorption.

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  3. Evom1

Evom1 Member

That's basically exactly what I was thinking. Only reason for any concern was the tenderness if I push on it . Otherwise it just seems like I was a bit off when I did it

Mimmik likes this.
  4. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

You would know if it was an access. I have had one. There is no mistaking what it is.

Oldschool likes this.
  5. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Can you elaborate a little on your experience?

6. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Sounds like you might have went a little low.
    Just try massaging it every couple hours and also take 2-400mg of Advil, that’s helped me.
    I am a fucking pin cushion right now!! I pinned hgh this morning sub q. Then I blasted 2.25ml of gear in my delt. Oh and in another syringe with 1.5 ml of DHB in my glute. I cut both shots with gso. I’ll update this in my log in a couple hours as I’m off to the gym right now.

FiEnD likes this.
  7. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Ouch man, that doesn't sound fun at all!! The worst part of its gone, where I would've done what you said. It's just that weird little lump that sure doesn't feel good to push on

8. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Dude if I hadn’t had two successful DHB shots this week, I would have probably dropped it out of my cycle. I finally figured it out but I’ve delt with the most horrendous pip over past two weeks. Lumps and pain that would make your swear you have an abscess. I still feel slight pip from my first shot close to two weeks ago!!

9. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Everything all good??

10. Evom1

Evom1 Member

Just posted this today man. I'm pretty sure, just wanted a second opinion because of the sore lump. But it's also a couple inches or so down from where I actually pinned. Guessing it's probably just some oil that leaked down and will go away in a few days

Morefyah and ickyrica like this.
  11. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Out of curiosity, what compound did you pin there?

12. Big_paul

Big_paul Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

I had an infection in my left lateral quad. There was no question it was an infection.i was in college and worked in all the hospitals in the area so I treated it myself. I had a full spectrum injectable antibiotic and drained it numerous times a day for a week. It healed good as new.

13. Evom1

Evom1 Member

2ml of sust

ickyrica likes this.
  14. Diesel10

Diesel10 Member

@Evom1
    I just had something very similar happen during delt injection.
    Normally delts are painless for me, second only to glutes.

I pinned delt, and like you must have been at bad angle or something, because next day my rear delt was sore. I didn't pin rear delt so I didn't think much about it. The following day it was worse, i had to skip shoulder work out because at the time I wasn't positive pain was from injury or f-ed up pin.
    It's been a week now and almost 100%.
    No doubt in my mind now it was just pip from injection.
    One other time after ventroglute injection I could feel oil migrate towards my knee and had similar soreness in leg and knee. That soreness only lasted about a week also.

D10

15. i've had the exact same thing happen @Evom1 you definitely aren't alone in this one.

i don't know how it is for the lot of ya', but my left delt in particular just doesn't seem to absorb the oil depot as fast as my right delt, or even triceps for that matter.

8 full days had passed since my last left delt injection, on the 9th day, it's left delts turn in the rotation, and once again, there was still a small lingering oil depot that seeped out a tiny bit of yellow oil after removing the pin.

Definitely frustrating, but otherwise, no worse for wear. Why is the left delt being such a bitch? His brother isn't.
    Right delt, same volume, totally cleared and ready to roll again after 4-5 days.

16. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

does the POI matter? (delt, stomach, quad, glute, etc?) any benefits to one or the other? or simply preference?

17. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Does it matter for what?

18. Sparkyp

Sparkyp Member

point of injection..
    is there a reason why i would do it in my shoulder, glute, quad, etc? or it doesn't matter and all preference?

19. Evom1

Evom1 Member

@MisterSuperGod thanks man, puts my mind at ease to hear that input from you

@Sparkyp if you try to do an intramuscular injection in your stomach, you're gonna have a bad day

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  20. Morefyah

Morefyah Member

Of course it does brother. It depends on what gear your using and at what volume. Ha, man I’m pinning three different syringes some days. High volume tends to work better in the glutes, lower volume in delts and quads. I’m using DHB right now, it’s has much worst pip then test prop or any high concentration gear I’ve ever used. Not meant to be injected in delts or quads. Serious shit!

I just pinned
    175mg Test
    300 mg mast e
    60mg tren Ace
    All in my left delt and yes there is mild pip, nothing crazy, for over 500mg of gear. o_O