Has anyone heard of this company, global pharmaceutical

Discussion in 'Steroid Forum' started by Marktbaby, Mar 15, 2018.

1. Marktbaby

Marktbaby Member

I got from a friend of a friend, I couldn’t find anything online 3EBCC94C-D0AF-4F4D-8CF0-BEF55447A5D0.jpeg 3EBCC94C-D0AF-4F4D-8CF0-BEF55447A5D0.jpeg E8B143AA-A18F-4CCB-B706-A1A410E38BEC.jpeg 097A8D6C-ADF5-4558-9D80-2A85DD689178.jpeg

2. Marktbaby

Marktbaby Member

Idk why it posted the same pic 3 times I had different pics

3. Marktbaby

Marktbaby Member

62941F08-2907-4FA9-BE59-B3F7AD92C573.jpeg

4. @Af17175 mentioned Global Pharma in his intro. Problem is, he hasn't been on since Sep 26th of last year and that was his only post.

Here's hoping he pops on and gets the alert that i tagged him to this thread.

5. Marktbaby

Marktbaby Member

Lol well thanks for trying

MisterSuperGod likes this.
  6. RELENTLESS

RELENTLESS Member

7. Marktbaby

Marktbaby Member

I never found any info I only took it for maybe a week and ordered from panda

8. wedorecover

wedorecover Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Had a few buddy’s swear it was bomb ...
    but nothing to back that up ... they gave me some drol ... i gave it to a buddy that does strong man he liked it

9. Marktbaby

Marktbaby Member

I got it from a friend of a friend I just didn't like having no info about the company or if it was made right. Your friend had the same stuff I have in the pic?

10. wedorecover

Ya looks like it ....

11. wedorecover

But there is no proof it was actually good brother ....

12. RELENTLESS

RELENTLESS Member

I have a buddy trying to offer me the sus 350 and eq 300. He swears its legit and he has been using it for years. He said the company stays offline......I, like you don't like the fact that there is no information . No batch number or anything. Gotta be someone that has used this before on here?

13. RELENTLESS

RELENTLESS Member

Did yours have actual boxes? Is that box in your picture from the global brand?

14. Marktbaby

Marktbaby Member

Sorry haven't been on in awhile, no there was no box for the test

15. RELENTLESS

RELENTLESS Member

Was there a reason you stopped?

16. RELENTLESS

RELENTLESS Member

SAME EXACT STUFF. BUT HIS WAS SUSTENON 300 and equipoise 300. He swears its the real deal but, I hate not knowing whose bathtub it was made in. LOL!!!!

17. RELENTLESS

RELENTLESS Member

Hard to believe that no one on this board knows anything about this product.....

18. brutus79

brutus79 Member

Buy it, pin it for 6 weeks, get bloods, let us know. Then someone from the board knows about the product courtesy of you, the contributor