Has anyone heard of this DNA Labs

Discussion in 'Steroid Underground' started by JayReb11, Oct 15, 2016.

1. JayReb11

JayReb11 Junior Member

Has anyone seen this DNA labs ? Easily the best gear I've ever taken!! looking for the source tired of getting taxed for it

Attached Files:

2. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

i wouldn't pin that shit if it was the last test on earth

3. JayReb11

JayReb11 Junior Member

its always the guys that look like shit that comment :/ LOLOL probably take bunk gear just from a look at you

4. Dude, never mind the fact that you couldn't even bother to do an intro before asking for a source, you didn't even post your question in the right forum.

5. CdnGuy

CdnGuy Member

Funny thing is you're bashing his looks, when he's the one with more brains by covering his identity lol Edit your face out :rolleyes:

6. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

I was your size in high school pal get a grip .. and now after looking at your picture I'm totally confident that I would never pin that cooking oil your shootin in your baby delts

7. SauceBoss

SauceBoss Member

good luck getting your ass taxed on that quality "DNA" fish oil

8. Ozzy619

Ozzy619 Member

Is that you in that avi? Why are your arms the same size as your legs? Might wanna start training those too bud

ickyrica and Savagesteve like this.
  9. RandallNowan

RandallNowan Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

Oh my God, I've just near pissed myself laughing!

Ozzy619 and Savagesteve like this.
  10. ickyrica

ickyrica Member AnabolicLab.com Supporter

th.jpg
    We can't stop here. This is shill country!

11. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

your 22 yrs old, you say its the best gear you have ever used so what are you doing compairing it to one or two other labs, you don't have enough experience to be giving a gtg on anything, go away.

12. JayReb11

JayReb11 Junior Member

Congrat still living in the past I see and I see you don't know good juice.. you were never my size you are soft as dog shit :/

13. JayReb11

JayReb11 Junior Member

Scrioxx ,onyx, Pharmacom , gear depot , Martrix labs want more ???

14. JayReb11

JayReb11 Junior Member

post a real avi of yourself bud :) your fantasy girls don't cover up your probably a pussy :////

15. ickyrica

Well, this is already a shit show. OP, not for nothing you should change the avi. illegal activity and positive identification... smh.

MindlessWork likes this.
  16. JayReb11

JayReb11 Junior Member

Wtf is covering going to do if
    if the Feds want you they'll get you

17. ickyrica

You could always turn yourself in.

18. ironwill1951

ironwill1951 Member

your not getting my point , a lot of guys on here have been running gear for 10 , 20 , even 30 yrs your just a punk kid that doesn't know shit, does that make it easier for you to understand...

19. JayReb11

JayReb11 Junior Member

LOL they couldn't check your IP addresses
    LOL. Your just some grown man who looks likes garbage as well tired of all these people who look like garbage answering :/

20. ickyrica

lol, you seriously think that? IW has got plenty of years under his belt and it would be amazing to look like that at his age. sorry IW, no homo bro. You are a beast for an older dude.