Attention Guest: Please make sure that you are using a unique password to login to MESO. If you have used your MESO password on another website, change it immediately. You should NEVER share the same login credentials on multiple websites.

Have btc how to send

Discussion in 'Bitcoin and Cryptocurrency' started by Cornfed-cracker, Aug 14, 2019.

1. Cornfed-cracker

Cornfed-cracker Junior Member

I have btc on cash app how do I send out and are they available to send straight from my cash app or do I need a wallet and any help much appreciated

2. T-Bagger

T-Bagger Member

You are going to need another wallet, in particular one that doesn’t require identification, (Blockchain is good) so that it’s anonymous. On the CashApp you need to be setup and verified to transfer the BTC. Have you gone through that process? I’ve been using that stupid app for a few years now and have a bank account linked and they denied me access to transfer BTC.

3. Big Swole Papa Smurf likes this.
  4. Cornfed-cracker

Yes got verified so now able to send it to the wallet does bolockchain make you wait to send after I send the btc there and thank you for the help

Big Swole Papa Smurf likes this.
  5. It didn’t for me. But I’ve had mine for awhile and one thing I know about these bitcoin sites is they change things periodically.

Cornfed-cracker likes this.
  6. Cornfed-cracker

On block chain it says it's ready to send so now I'm just waiting

Big Swole Papa Smurf likes this.